Jack Ramon Connolly 03/09/08

ladymilly

proud mammy
Reaction score
hi ladies. well i said its about time i posted my birth story. been so busy with little Jack only getting round to doing it now. so basically the Thursday before i had a bit of a show in the evening time. then again on the Friday morning i had another bit. had an appointment with my consultant and told him this and he said that maybe it was because we :sex: but we hadn't so he said that this was good. i got the feeling from him that he thought something might happen but then he gave us an appointment for 2 weeks later when i would have been 39 weeks! he told us that the best way to get LO out was to :sex: so the saturday night we did and straight afterwards i lost some of my plug :happydance: so the next day lost a bit more. then nothing. no BH or anything, which i had been getting for the previous few weeks. so monday morning, was up early cos my daughter was back to school. when i went to the loo there was loads more plug. kept losing it all day and had wicked pains. i was crippled with them and could barely walk but they weren't regular. i had to try to drive to the school to collect Rach and was in another world. my OH couldn't do it cos he was stuck at work. so all the rest of that day i was in agony and kept losing more plug. then tuesday was much the same. but it wasn't my plug anymore. i was just really really wet every time i went to the loo and wiped i was more wet than i should have been. so OH had an appointment with our doctor so he asked him about me and they said for me to come in so i explained what was happening and he said that it was my forewaters leaking!! he told me that it would happen within 48 hours:shock: so off i went home and waited. that night went to bed and woke at ten past 2. thought i need to go to the loo but next thing i heard a pop and my waters broke :happydance: they stopped and then they went again. so i lay back down in bed cos i had no pains and then all of a sudden the pains started and they were 8 mins apart. so we rang the hospital and they told us to come in. so when i was examined i was 3 cm dilated. they brought me up to the delivery suite and the pains were starting to really hurt. so i used the gas and air which was great :) they checked again and they said i was 5 cm dilated. they told me last time i made it to 5 cm before i had to have my section so they were monitoring me. the pains were really really hurting me at this stage so i begged for the epidural. so got it and it was the best thing ever \\:D/ so i just lay there having a little nod for myself cos i was so tired. then the MW came in and said that she wanted to check me and i was fully dilated :shock: but because the epidural was so good my legs were totally numb and i couldn't feel a thing so they had to leave me an hour before they could let me push. so within the hour i started to feel the urge and the MW got me to do a practice push. when i did it she said she could see my LO's head :shock: so we started properly at 11.22 a.m. a few pushes later my little man popped out at 11.29 a.m. i couldn't believe how fast it was. i had a little tear so had to have stitches. my little man is so perfect and i'm so so happy i was able to have a normal birth this time. it was amazing. my stitches hurt for a few days but they seem to be much better the last couple of days. i'm feeling great only just tired but other than that i'm fine. i'm so in love with my LO. sorry for the long story ladies and thanks for reading :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->