Jacqui's loo technique

holden_babez

Reaction score
Morning Ladies...

I tried this last night after my shower and OMG!! i think I felt bubba's head... It was hard down there, and my cervix is very soft and about as long as my tip of middle finger to first knuckle.. when sitting on the toilet it seems to be in the middle my cervix... not pointing to far to the back or to the front just yet... Mind you, when I got out of the shower, she woke-up and stretched then moved around for about 30 minutes after that.. I dont know if it's the proding I done to wake her, or the warm relaxing shower that done it:cloud9:

BUT............

Got up this morning and thought I would have a pock around again :blush: after my morning shower and it's all mushy down there :hissy: again.. I dont think I felt anything hard... What is going on.... NOO!!!!

I know I am only early, but these pains etc I have been experiencing the past few days are behond a joke.. I am over it... It's the school holidays here and the boys are complaining cause mummy cant even walk 10 minutes to the park cause of the pain....

Does anyone know why bubba would be right down to feel her head one day and gone the next?

I know subsiquetial (sp?) babies do tend to pop in and out of engagement, but if she is that far engaged to be feeling her head, how would she un-engage?

Was it her head I felt?

Please help!! I am worried now... Thanks in Advance!!

S & C xx
35+4

didnt want to read and run... but i would be upset as well... i have yet been game enough to try and feel for her... kinda makes me a little nervous.. so i have been waiting to see what other people are doing first lol....

I know that some bubbies can engage then come back up then engage again.. cause this is what Layla has been doing to me :( and it sucks...

As for the pain.. yes i know about that as well.... i am struggling to walk anywhere... But luckily for me i dont have any other kids yet... So that must be hard for you...

I hope you get the answers your looking for...
I am going to keep a eye on this thread :)
-xox-

I will be watching this thread too.
I haven't been brave enough either to have a feel up there,it makes me shake thinking about it,LOL

Sometimes I feel LO is very much engaged becauseit hurts like anything to walk at all,my hips are realy wide apart when I walk,then the odd time its not as bad.

I am too scared to put my finger up to feel,I would probably scream from shock if I felt something.

Omg we are all at it!

Ive been having a feel daily and have noticed that at different times of the day I can feel him, some I cant!

Im on my 4th baby too so I think its got something to do with subsequent babies popping up and down....don t worry about it. I felt his head again this morning aswell as my bag of waters but tried afetr my bath about an hour ago and couldnt feel anything but mush. I cant even fathom out where my cervix is!:dohh:

Theres no mistaking his head when i do find it though! Cool isnt it!:cloud9:

at this early stage bubs as probably moved higher again they can pop in and out of engagment when you,ve had more then one x

Omg we are all at it!

Ive been having a feel daily and have noticed that at different times of the day I can feel him, some I cant!

Im on my 4th baby too so I think its got something to do with subsequent babies popping up and down....don t worry about it. I felt his head again this morning aswell as my bag of waters but tried afetr my bath about an hour ago and couldnt feel anything but mush. I cant even fathom out where my cervix is!:dohh:

Theres no mistaking his head when i do find it though! Cool isnt it!:cloud9:

Yes I have ahd the same thing.. Sometimes I can feel my cervix and other times it goes AWOL... lol... And yes I am sure it was her head I could feel, but then this morning I started doubting myself as it was gone.. hmm.. 36 weeks hospital check up in 2 days.. Ill chat to my OB then...

I will say though, I didnt think I would be the type of person that would be able to do something like this, but now I have felt her head I want to feel it all the time... but I DONT as I dont want to infect her with anything and most of all I dont want thrush or anything else hapening this close to the end of my pregnancy either...

Good Luck ladies... and trust me, you will be on :cloud9: when you do feel your bub's

WHAT! i had no idea you could feel the head! im still early of course, but still! i had no idea! i dont even know what i would be feeling for... i know what the cervix and such feels like, but goodness, i dont know if i would be able to reach it around my belly... i feel weird asking, but how on earth are you ladies doing it?! tmi?

SORRY TMI WARNING !!!!

I just washed hands throughly first,
Inserted my middle finger and felt for my cervix, once I found that I pressed lightly to either side of my cervix and it was hard and when pushed upwards (back towards my belly) it moved... then she woke up...

I found her again ladies... after it being all mushy this morning after my shower... I went for another shower just before lunch time (as we went swimming lol) and it was hard again and moved again this time, in which woke her when she is not normally awake...

All I can say is WOW!!! I think she may have moved out of my pelvis a little bit during the night... and then when I woke and gravity took over (lol) she dropped again... I cannot wait for my hospital appt in 2 days now.. so excitting...

S & C
35 + 4

I would probably fall off the toilet or bed in shock if I did it!
I so want to but am scared of it too,LOL

Down below feels 'more open/stretched' if you know what I mean but I will have to give myself a pep talk to try this today!

Farmers do this with pregnant sheep don't they?
Have a feel up there to feel the lamb and waters.

OMG,I'm not saying we are sheep ,I just remembered it last night after watching on tv once LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"