Jade Goodys Mum on Jeremy Kyle

S

sparkswillfly

Its just starting on itv1. I know theres a lot of Jade fans on here. x

omg.... she didnt stand a chance with a mother like this! hope Im not the only one watching this :shock:

Im horrified at what she went to prison for

ME TOOOOOOOOOO! Was just going to come on and post this, i feel physically sick cannot believe what she did! That's just wrong. x

Oh god didn't wana be the one to do this post. From what i gather she met a bloke who she went on holiday with a heroin addict they came back and he stripped the house and robbed it so she convinced him to come back to the house playing the i love you card. She was waiting for him and put a bic razor up her waaa hooo and had sex with him and left him to bleed to death!!! Yowzers!

Im watching it, but i didnt get how she'd do that without cutting her self too, but i dont really want think about the details too much urgh! Shes been an awful mother like hasnt she, kinda feel bad for her !

Im watching it, but i didnt get how she'd do that without cutting her self too, but i dont really want think about the details too much urgh! Shes been an awful mother like hasnt she, kinda feel bad for her !

Yeah i thought the same maybe she hated him so much she didn't care about it hurting her but guess it wouldn't do nearly as much damage as the "gentleman's tree" has so much veins and things in it than the "lady garden" lol. Ewwwwwwww

Its hard to watch her talking about Jade dying because that is really sad, i wasnt really a fan of jade but it is sad xxx

I do feel bad for her :( Poor woman. + yeah she might have been a bad mum when she was younger but she pulled herself together and was there for her daughter in the end.

omg, katieandbump just told me about this on msn - we're not watching it we're watching bugs life - but my god thats awful!!!

:( Poor Jade. How heartbreaking. Cancer is horrible.

Omg so sad. Like Blah said she was a bad mum in the begining but she was there in the end.

aw im crying!
What a girl!
2nd time today i cryed watching GMTV too when they showed jermiane jackson anounsing MJ's death!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->