• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jade Goodys Mum on Jeremy Kyle

SO brave to come off the drugs like that and turn her life around. So soooo sad :( xx

I watched her wedding when it was on Living (when she was still alive) and it wasnt long after i had had Amelie so i was very emotional and I was sat at the TV with tears POURING down my face :( OH thought i was nuts.
Things like this doesn't hit you hard until you're a mother IMO. Imagine knowing you're going to die and going to have to leave your LOs :( doesnt bear thinking about.

i quite like jackie yeah she did put her child through some horrific things but she was there at the end.

regardless of what she did in the past she did turn her life around and no parent should lose a child..

my grandmother died of cancer 6 weeks before jade did and her last days were exactly the same as jades..

her last 5 days were the worst of my life knowing she was going not wanting her to go but at the same time knowing how much pain she was in :cry::cry::cry:

i wasnt there wen she died the nurses made my mum take me away as i was 33 weeks pregnant had just come out of hospital after an episode of prem labour and they thought the stress would make me go into labour again...

sorry for side tracking the thread just it brings back so many memories :cry::cry::cry:

regardless of what she did in the past she did turn her life around and no parent should lose a child..

my grandmother died of cancer 6 weeks before jade did and her last days were exactly the same as jades..

her last 5 days were the worst of my life knowing she was going not wanting her to go but at the same time knowing how much pain she was in :cry::cry::cry:

i wasnt there wen she died the nurses made my mum take me away as i was 33 weeks pregnant had just come out of hospital after an episode of prem labour and they thought the stress would make me go into labour again...

sorry for side tracking the thread just it brings back so many memories :cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:

I watched it, shes done so well to turn her life around like that, i really admire her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->