jake arived on his due date!!!!

hannahx

Reaction score
just a quick one girlies cos imstil in hospital...
jake was born yesterday at 13.35 weighing 8lb 15oz!!!!

I overdosed on rasberry leaf ttablets and evening primrose oil tabs for a few days before he was due...maybe this helped?!

Contractions started comin every 7 mins from tea time on sat and went o every 3 mins by about midnite, got to hospital and she said i was only 1cm and put me on the ward to have some sleep. after 2-3 hours of agony i went to the loo and needed to push so told midwife and she sent sum1 to examine me...the next thing i was in a wheelchair bein rushed to labour ward as i was nearly 9 cm:dohh: and had no pain relief!
oh got there and i was gettin the urge to push...and push...and push! my baby had turned and was back to back and his head got stuck.the dr wanted to try forceps or vontouse but his head wouldnt come far down enough and eventually i ended up being rushed to theatre for a section as he got distressed. my womb had torn from my previous c section and i lost 1.5 litres of blood! The past day has been a bit of a blur as they have pumped me full of drugs and i had to have a blood transfusion today!!
I will put pics up wen i get home...if they ever let me out lol xx

Gosh, glad your ok. Congrats x

congratulations hunny!

wow ! what a story - fast labour and then dramatic end ... so pleased for you that everything ended well - congrats on the birth of your baby son.

Congratulations on the birth of your son, sorry to hear you had such a bad time, It must have been awful, take care x

Congrats on your little boy!!!! Hope you're feeling Ok xxx

Congratulations hon x x

COngrats! Hope you feel better soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back