Jake Mannering has arrived!! 11/12/08. Long birth story and photos

Im so sorry you had such a traumatic experience, But Im so happy for you that you have a beauitiful little baby boy :) Congrats :)

:hug:

omg,sorry you had a bad birth experience.

congrats on your little boy,:) x x

:hugs: xxx

Sorry you had to go through all that to get your beautiful little boy. I agree about making the complaint - you didn't deserve any of that :hugs: xxx

Oh hun im sorry you had such a crap experience, congratulations on little Jake though he's gorgeous and im sure well worth it :)

Congratulations! Your baby boy is beautiful.

I am sorry your birth experience was so traumatic. You should definately lodge a complaint about how you were treated in the hospital. Yes, midwives are very busy, but to expecting someone who has just had a c-section and has pre-eclampsia to be up and about on day 2 is rediculous. You could have really done yourself some damage if you had passed out or hurt your wound.

You did so well though - your mum seems really supportive and lovely.

xxx

Thanks, yes my mum is a wonderful lady and I couldn't of done it without her.

Sadly I don't think complaining will do any good because they are knocking the whole maternity ward down, thank god, it needed knocking down years ago with mine and other women's experience!
Women will have to travel then but I'm sure other local hospitals have got to be better than that one!

Sorry you had such a terrible time, but congratulations on your gorgeous boy!

im sorry you had such a bad experience, but im glad to hear you home now. Jake is beautiful -x-

Baby is beautiful hunn, so sorry you went through such a shiity time, id be filling in a complaints form they shouldnt be getting away with that and most certainly should not have been speaking about you like that tell your health visitor you want to complain and do it while its fresh in your mind.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->