James Update

Angel

Reaction score
Just a quick post to update on James.He is doing really well since he came home,he eats and sleeps like clockwork and he is more alert since he came home.The midwife came to check up on him and he has put on 120g in 3 days and she was generally happy with his progress.The paediatrician said he hasn't got any health problems he is just small (being six weeks prem).I am gratefull for all your kind thoughts and wishes.
Tina

Good news! Glad to hear little James is doing well xXx

Thats great sweetie, I'm soo pleased he is doing well

That's wonderful news, glad to hear he's doing so well!

so glad to here your little prince is doing wonderful.

Brilliant! So glad to hear he's doing so well at home. :) Before you know it he'll be growing more and more.

:headspin::happydance::headspin:

Glad he's home! Sounds like he's doing very well too. You must be so happy :cloud9:

He sounds like he's doing well! :) He's obviously super strong!

aww it must be so nice to have him home finally!!! No more planning your day around hospital trips! Congrats :D

so glad to hear that James is doing so well! did you deliver him at 34 weeks exactly?

so glad to hear that James is doing so well! did you deliver him at 34 weeks exactly?[/thanks,yeah he was 34+1,he lasted long enough to get the steroids in.

my second son was preterm and hes a character worth all the heartache that comes with the little mites arnt they good luck to you and your baby...enjoy...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->