Jane Slalom Matrix 3 wheeler. HELP!

lily24

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has purchased one of these prams? Im looking to get one with the car seat and carry cot. One site looks good but doesnt say if footmuff, raincover and changing bag come with it?

If anyone has purchased one or thinking about it where would be the best place for me to look that inclused the footmuff changing bag and raincover

Babies r us and pramworld.co.uk are the two i have my eye on so far

Uhm well this is the one i'm getting :) Am going to go to john lewis to see what it looks like though, cos i will buy it from tinternet!! Nah in most cases it does not come with any extras. John Lewis does however include the footmuff and the changing bag though i'm pretty sure. On ebay there are new ones that are around £330 which is pretty good, think it included a footmuff bit too? Just depends on how fussy you are on the colour etc? I think it looks like the best one out there and i've seen tons of people going around at horse events with the and walking the courses, pretty sure i've seen u post that you live in the highlands so its pretty good for walking with :) if i see anything more i will post. I CANNOT wait to get mine ha ha ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->