jane-slalom-reverse-matrix-green valley

adeleandkey

Reaction score
Has anyone got the above pram i am currently haggling with a few sites to get it cheaper but i like it in green valley colour but there is no footmuff in the matching colour!!! any clues???

Hi - I have a Jane Cross R in Molten Red but my baby hasn't arrived yet so I haven't tested it out. I looked at the Slalom R in the shops and would have opted for it but you had to take a wheel off to fit in to the boot of my car. The Cross R folds different - umbrella style and it fits my boot well. The Valley green colour looks well but it is strange they don't do a matching footmuff. I didn't buy a carrycot part just the strata car seat and the main buggy. The footmuff is really thick and as the buggy lies flat I hope this will do the baby instead of the carrycot. Did you try the Johnstons Pram website? They have a footmuff in Neoclass-Meteor colour which look fairly neutral.

https://www.johnstonprams.co.uk/dynamic/browse.php?department=FOOTMUFF+PUSHCHA

I contacted someone from Jane via the contact us on the Johnstons Pram website as I had a query about carrycots and they emailed me back really quick. You could email them and see what footmuff they suggest to match the valley green.

You don't see too many Jane prams on the streets - well I don't anyway. A while back I posted in BnB asking advice on buying my Cross R and didn't get any replies so they don't seem to be the most popular of prams for whatever reason. The prams to me seem well made and sturdy although perhaps overpriced.

If you have any independent pram shops you could try them as they may sell footmuffs that would suit any prams. One such shop near me had lovely sheepskin muffs / wraps for prams but again that would be a neutral colour rather matching in with the green.

All the best with your Jane Pram and I hope you find a footmuff.

Hi adeleandkey,

did you have any joy in finding the matching footmuff for Green Valley I was thinking the same and am quite annoyed that it's seems to be the only colour without a matching footmuff. have you managed to haggle a good price yet? Kiddicare were going to do it for £497.99 but i didnt take them up on the offer!!

This is the pram I am thinking of getting, has any reviews for it?
I was thinking of getting in Molten Red
Not wanting to buy just yet but would like to go have a play with it but not found anyway near me that stocks it in the store :nope:

I'm looking to buy it as my travel system, I need to travel a long distance when the baby is around 2-3 months and you can make the carrycot a lie flat car carrycot. I like it in orange.
any more reviews?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->