*January baby's* *7 baby's born*

The sweep went fine. I'm 1cm dilated and my cervix is soft, my mw also said that his head is really low down :) I've lost my plug since I've been back home and I've been having irregular contractions x

hey char that sounds really promising, Ive just had my second sweep today - the MW told me that my Cervix was 3cm long on 29th and its 1cm long today (effacement) but my cervix is still closed - Ive had some spotting after this sweep but its dark brown...not sure if thats a good sign or not. I told MW that I couldnt keep travelling for sweeps every 2 days as of now, so they have booked me in for induction on the 12th Feb, I will get a phonecall on 11th to confirm times and such - hopefully she will make an appearance before then -) xx

Aww hope your LO comes soon!
My induction has been booked for the 10th at 11:45 if nothing has happened by then. Hopefully he should make an appearance soon though!!

Good luck girls :dust: :dust: :dust: Hope your little ones decide to make their appearances really soon for you

xoxox

Hi Guys just wanted to let you know that Tia Jukes arrived on 13th Feb at 19.50...I went for induction on the 12th feb - had pessaries and drip and finally had to be rushed in for an emergancy C section...all a bit traumatic but well worth it -) xxx

Congratulations!!!! Very late little one! Cute name hun :)

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"