• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*January baby's* *7 baby's born*

Any news on ashleymariex or Liljj4evea? x

Nosing around BnB to chase up these Jan babies... :haha:

Brionybaby - was having her induction on Mon 23rd Jan, so hope everything went well for her!!

Cabbagebaby - sounds like she was going into labour on 20th Jan.. SO hope everything has gone well for her too!!

liljj4evea - hasn't been online since the 14th Jan, I would have expected she would have had the twins now.. unusual for twins to go overdue isn't it?? Hope all went okay!

Space-game-91 - Overdue. She posted today that she was being booked for induction.

Gemmaleanne - HAS had her little one :) We were texting a little :happydance: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS DARLING!!!!! I haven't heard from her recently, but her little Kacie was born either 25th or 26th... I don't know which :haha: Cant WAIT to hear from her! Hope you and baby Kacie are doing well!!

And that's everyone up to today :haha: And JUST in time, Logan's woken up for his feed and Robyn's being trouble! :coffee: :rofl:

xoxox

EDIT: Oh and ashleymariex - Audrey Claire was born on 12/13, she weighed 7lbs, 1oz. :thumbup: Congrats!

Thank you Laura i'll do an update....dont get on her too much these days. must get on more often

congrats....good luck for the birth hoping its everything you expected....cant wait for birth story and pics....laura when can we see little logan? :) xxxx

i had my baby !!! been soo busy had to stay in the hospital only got out monday and been rushed off my feet my son tyler james was born 20th january 9.09 pm at a whopping 10pounds 9 0z!!!!

Yeah my sweeps booked for tomorrow at 11:15. I hope it brings labour on, they're not very successful though are they :(

hey hun - I had a sweep on 29th Jan - on my due date and nothing happened and they told me my cervix was closed, Im due to go back this saturday for another one when I will be 7 days overdue...Icant believe I am going this far over I really thought she would be here by now! I dont have any signs of her making an appearance at all...apparently I willhavethis swepp on sat - then another one every 2 days - if no joy they will book me in for induction, Im going to ask if I can have induction asap when I go on saturday as I am soo uncomfortable now - Im getting no sleep and everything aches! Hope everyone else is doing well xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev028pr___.png

Yeah my sweeps booked for tomorrow at 11:15. I hope it brings labour on, they're not very successful though are they :(

They CAN be hun :flower: I'm positive the only reason my daughter made her appearance at 11 days over was after my second sweep. Can take up to 48 hours to work. Keep positive girls!! :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xoxox

congrats....good luck for the birth hoping its everything you expected....cant wait for birth story and pics....laura when can we see little logan? :) xxxx

I will post some piccys soon :) There's an ickle pic of him on his ticker for now though :)

xoxox

I had my little girl :cloud9:
Grace was born on 29/01/2010 at 6:30pm by emergency caesarian and she weighed 8lb 9oz!
She's gorgeous, very vocal, just like her mum :haha:

I had a major complication in my c section though, where my uterus was torn, so I'm having to really take it easy - which is making things a bit more difficult, but I'm sure I'll survive!

I'll post my birth story somewhere sometime soon :flower:

I had my second sweep 12pm Friday and my waters broke (before I even had any pains) 1:30am Saturday morning! So stay positive :thumbup:

i was in labour before my sweep i was 3cm dialated when she did it 24hrs later hollie was here. though i didnt get regular contractions till the morning after sweep. i think the sweep brought my labour on faster.

Thanks for the words of encouragement girls! I really hope it will get me' going! Curry for tea tonight!!

Hey Char - how did your sweep go? I have another one tomorrow - but am hoping that something happens before then -)...no real change for me at the mo, although my back is aching more and I have a pain in my left buttock as though my leg is going to give way...i think that may just be my joints finally ready to pack in after carrying all this weight for so long...Im really hoping something happens soon, my mum has came to visit me - she was able to take 3 weeks off work to help me out when the baby was born but she came up a week before I was due and only has a week left, so Im hoping little one makes an appearance before she has to go back home -( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->