January Buddie Wanted-Due 7th January(:

AndyyMay

Reaction score
Looking for a buddie due around the 7th January,
Be nice to have someone to talk to:)
I'm 16(17 when baby's born) having my first:)

x

Hey.
I'm 19 years old and I'm due on the 6th January. :)
Also having my first.

Hi ladies,

I'm 28 (so feeling like an oldie on this thread), due 5th January with my third!

Hi,

I am 26 due 10th Jan with my first.

How is everyone feeling? My pregnancy seems to have been relatively easy and seems to have flown by so far.

My pregnancy has ... kinda been easy. Morning sickness still hasn't f-ed off and my God the back ache!! x[
And I'm pretty sure father time is making fun of me and making time go EXTRA slow. :p
I have to say I'm rather jealous of you.

I was lucky and didn't really have morning sickness but have had really bad pelvis pain but whenever I feel a kick it makes it all worth while.

Tbh I must be really lucky...i had no morning sickness or any pain or bad symptoms atall,im pretty happy considering it's my first...
i feeel like i do anyother day that im not pregnant.

hope your all feeling okay

xx

how is everyone doing?

My bf finally got to see Bean kick the other night so now he has felt, heard, seen on ultrasound and seen the kicks on my side.

Been busy packing and buying things for when we move in a few weeks, I can't wait for us to finally be living together and an end to hour bus journeys!

What have you all been up to?

Hi,

I am 26 due 10th Jan with my first.

How is everyone feeling? My pregnancy seems to have been relatively easy and seems to have flown by so far.

I'm feeling great tbh!
Same same
ONly got 7 weeks left:)

How are youu feeling?

xx

how is everyone doing?

My bf finally got to see Bean kick the other night so now he has felt, heard, seen on ultrasound and seen the kicks on my side.

Been busy packing and buying things for when we move in a few weeks, I can't wait for us to finally be living together and an end to hour bus journeys!

What have you all been up to?

Heyy,
Just seen your comment!
Congratuations! I See She Was Born On The 20th:)

My Daughter was Born on the 6th,She came a day early!
How is everything?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back