• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January due dates!! Xx

im due 24th and looking for a buddy or 2 :p

Hi Ladies I'm due first of January and am looking for some bump buddies. Inbox me your stories for a chat :D xx

I'm due January 27 and would love some buddies.:flower:

So, ladies, since we are pretty close in due dates, let's chat a bit.

I'll ask the first question:

What's been the worst part of your pregnancy so far?

What's been the worst part of your pregnancy so far?

For me, it's been insomnia. I just can't get a good night's sleep. I either have trouble falling asleep, or I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. And of course I am up to pee at least once a night. I have watched a lot of reruns and infomercials from of our living room couch of late!

What I wouldn't give for 8 solid hours of sleep

Pretty much everything for me.
Got mental health problems so my moods are pretty up and down at the best of times.
I've got severe spd, spinal problems and fibromyalgia and in the UK the consultants and midwifes aren't the most supportive so no one has helped or re-assured me.
Am struggling a lot and it's dragging!

xx

So, who has had their anatomy ultrasound scan yet? Does anyone know what they're having?

Hi I am due 30 jan with number 4. I have suffered the joys of severe MS and ended up in hospital. Would also give anything for a good night's sleep!

I have had my scan, I had a gender scan at 15.4weeks and was told girl but couldn't be told at my 20 week scan due to a very active little monkey lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->