January/February 2014 due dates

LadyJackson

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks today and feeling pretty good except for the nagging dull period ache that comes and goes constantly.
I know it's not uncommon but it keeps me slightly worried.
Anyone else who's feeling this, help a first time pregnancy feel a little comfort.
No cramping, no blood, everyday feels like a victory.

I keep having this too but im only 3w 5d and dont remember if I had it with my first (although I didnt find out I was pregnant with my first untill 5 weeks.. I haveread that loads of people get it though

I am 6 weeks, and have had it for the last two weeks. It is completely normal.

I've been feeling it since 4 weeks and I'm 7.5 weeks now, it's less frequent but I'm still feeling it. Don't worry, it's just your uterus expanding and your bean settling in!

I'm 5 weeks 3 days and still feel cramping, this is my 3rd pregnancy and I have had it with all 3!! No worries as long as there is no blood and the pain isn't unbearable I'm sure its completely normal!

I'm 7+1 and have had cramps on and off - nothing serious. The baby book says its normal because your uterus is changing and getting larger :)

Thanks ladies! I'm due January 24th and still feeling pretty ok.
Good luck to us all.

I'm due Jan. 31 and I have felt this for at least 2 weeks, now. I'm not worried by it anymore at this point. I think it's natural - at least from everything I'm reading! As long as it's not accompanied by bleeding, I think you're in the clear!

I'm due 3rd of Feb and i have had these too, constant crampy and niggly feelings. Read that this is normal but I am really para with this being my first pregnancy too :)

I am 5 weeks today and feeling pretty good except for the nagging dull period ache that comes and goes constantly.
I know it's not uncommon but it keeps me slightly worried.
Anyone else who's feeling this, help a first time pregnancy feel a little comfort.
No cramping, no blood, everyday feels like a victory.

Im EXACTLY where you are! 5 weeks today and really the only thing that bothers me the most is the pressure/cramping that i feel pretty consistently. I feel so completely bloated that I can not even try to suck in. I feel so bad for DH bc i just feel i look a mess everyday, wearing tshirts and light weigh jackets to try and conceal. Anyhow, i dont really have any advise for you but had to let you know we were in the same boat :hugs: i was so excited to see my ticker (below) switch to 5 weeks today. ill probably be the same way each week :haha: im very interested in all the new developments each week!!

May I join you ladies? On Saturday, I got my BFP! I will get a blood test tomorrow for beta! I am on cloud 9! :happydance:

Thank lw! I had my first beta today and it was 333 (the nurse said that was good) and I have another one on thurs(to see if the number doubles). I had a little spotting of red blood this morning when I wiped (sorry tmi), so I was freaking out! But, it went away and the nurse said it was normal. I don't feel anything else yet, completely normal.
Your ticketers r so cute! How do you make them? Ps-I just figured out how to change my status to "pregnant", I am technologically challenged!
How are you doing? When are you scheduling your ultrasounds?
Congrats everyone! So excited!!!

Thank lw! I had my first beta today and it was 333 (the nurse said that was good) and I have another one on thurs(to see if the number doubles). I had a little spotting of red blood this morning when I wiped (sorry tmi), so I was freaking out! But, it went away and the nurse said it was normal. I don't feel anything else yet, completely normal.
Your ticketers r so cute! How do you make them? Ps-I just figured out how to change my status to "pregnant", I am technologically challenged!
How are you doing? When are you scheduling your ultrasounds?
Congrats everyone! So excited!!!

those numbers sound good! I have actually had 2 u/s already! one at 4 weeks and one today at 5 weeks. I have 2 more scheduled for 6 and 7 weeks. Im a bit of a special case though. but thats fine by me! i wish i could have an u/s everyday :haha: ill post a pic below of out little appleseed. im so completely in love already :cloud9: i wish i had asked my doc to take my numbers again today. i just didnt think to for some reason :dohh: i havent even thought that status thing! guess i should change mine too! to get the tickers, i just clicked on someones elses and it took me to the website. Find "tools" or "create ticker" (something like that) and then follow the steps. It will give you a code and you copy and paste it into your signature :) im feeling ok! just bloated/pressure/cramping and tired. Im also not very hungry. Everything i think about eating makes my stomach turn. EXCEPT smoothies. never had smoothies before, but ive had 3 this week!! i hope thats a good thing. i SO dont want to gain a bunch of weight. Im already very self conscience. Anyhow, im glad youre feeling well! happy and healthy 9 months to both of us :hugs:

well pic wont upload :nope:

Can I join in? Due January 28th 2014! Assuming everything goes well :)

Symptom-wise, I've had the odd very mild cramp and a small amount of occasional nausea (which I hope stays small and occasional as I was sick until DS was 3 hours old!!) but otherwise I'm feeling pretty normal, and keep forgetting I'm even pg!

H&H 9m to us all xxxxx

Hi ladies, I'm due January 27th. Feeling okay apart from feeling exhausted all the time. I'm cramping pretty bad which sometimes concerns me but I know it's normal so trying to ignore it. Just those irrational fears creeping in sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->