January/February 2023 Gems

Edd: January 15th
Got you added :D

So I was nervous with everything going on and tested again today. Still seeing the hook effect ! So that eased my mine a lot. Also this bloat is unreal I already look halfway to the finish line lol

thumbnail_20220621_094407.jpg 20220621_104031.jpg

Last edited:

So I was nervous with everything going on and tested again today. Still seeing the hook effect ! So that eased my mine a lot. Also this bloat is unreal I already look halfway to the finish line lol

View attachment 1109448 View attachment 1109449
Lol awww… I wish I looked like that. What I thought was a bump I guess was bloat cuz it’s gone lol.
Have you tried drinking fiber, today is day 2 for me drinking it twice a day. If I don’t get gas today then it’s helping. I’ve been bloated every day and in pain from it. You should try the fiber, or I’ll let you know how I feel in a couple days and see if it truly helps

Lol awww… I wish I looked like that. What I thought was a bump I guess was bloat cuz it’s gone lol.
Have you tried drinking fiber, today is day 2 for me drinking it twice a day. If I don’t get gas today then it’s helping. I’ve been bloated every day and in pain from it. You should try the fiber, or I’ll let you know how I feel in a couple days and see if it truly helps
I took some Gasx today. It helped wonders with my youngest. If it doesn't I will try fiber next

Starting up a new thread for January and February due dates , My heart goes out to all the ladies in the old thread who have angels in heaven now :hug:. Just post here if you would like to be added

@realbeauty86 January 15th :yellow:
@Ruskiegirl February 16th :yellow:

Love this idea. Can I join please? I'm due February 27th. I'm a single mum by choice, and was incredibly lucky to fall pregnant on my first cycle of ICI using donor sperm. Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 8 months!

Love this idea. Can I join please? I'm due February 27th. I'm a single mum by choice, and was incredibly lucky to fall pregnant on my first cycle of ICI using donor sperm. Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 8 months!
Got you added . Congratulations and welcome

View attachment 1109448 View attachment 1109449

haha I know what you mean with the bloat. My gassiness has been UNREAL this week and I’m only 13dpo! I took my first “bump” photos this morning before the bloat got too out of control. Going to bed about twice the size now :lol:

Oh wow that’s cool. Congrats and welcome to the club!

Hello, I joined the other one but can I join this one too please :) due initially 23 February 2023.

So happy the GASX worked wonders no more painful tummy this morning . Mild nausea and I am pretty sure the heart started to beat today cause my cat won't stay off my tummy lol

Bless you both. I Tend to pop early and end up ridiculously big but I do love a big bump just not so much the back ache at the end lol xxxxx

Well my symptoms have ramped up tonight. More cramping , nausea back , major headache and tatas hurt and my nipples are so sensitive
Also this is my dinner tonight ! If you love alfredo try this recipe it only takes about 20 minutes to make it from scratch . I have been making it for years and can do it without directions hehe
Olive Garden Alfredo Pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->