January JellyBean mummies

finleys party went lovely just thought id post a quick pic of him and his cake :) he really had fun and loved every minute of the day we are now mummy and daddy to a 1 year old !!

Attachments

• DSC01517.jpg
    DSC01517.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
Hello everyone,

I haven't been on for ages and just found this!! was very excited to see I was still listed on the 1st page :)

How is everyoneand there LO's

xxxx

Wow just saw this.... What memories..... Loved to see who else is due to have another ...?

Awwww so lovely to see some familiar faces :hugs:

Congrats on your pregnancies! We are WTT at the moment

Oh mrs park I remember you!

Lovely to see familiar faces!

I remember you too peachypoo! Congrats on your pregnancy! Thats lovely news!

So many of our third tri friends don't even come on here anymore! :(

I remember you peachypoo. I'm sorry Mrs. Park but it does sound a little familiar :(

I'll have to go back through some old subscribed threads lol :p

Whats your edd peachy?

Oh I'm due on the 3rd of feb.. It was a surprise pregnancy and still havnt seen a dr yet!! Yay I remember you too samaraj....

Congrats on your pregnancy too.., how exciting!!!

Mine was also a surprise ;p

very close i'm due 24th jan :)

It's brilliant, it's like exactly 2 years difference!! How's the pregnancy going so far??

well what I had calculated for my EDD was the exact day lol however that changed thank goodness :p

What about you exactly 2 years aswell?

So far so good, I had a little bit of spotting at 7/8 weeks. Had a scan and all good. However I have terrible MS I had noe first time round and now I have it constantly! What about you?

My edd just a week difference, going to wait for scan to confirm!

Yup exactly 2 years difference, this may end up being a jj too!!

I've been getting loads of cramps and the ms just got worse, im sick before I eat and even after, and seems like its worse at night!! Have an awkward taste in my mouth.. I had ms bad with first and with second it was ok.. And I'm soooo tired, I do not remember being tired in my last pregnancy!! I just don't want to do anything!!! How's it like this time round??

Yeah im really tired too. Maybe it has to do with running after a toddler as well?? however looking at your tickers you would of had a toddler last time too?

You know I never felt like this last time round, the girls are not to bad, it's just me, I just cannot drag myself outa bed!! And when I do im just feeling sick! Praying it will be over soon!

You planning on finding what ur having?

Yeah I am, I found out with Aidan so why not?

What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"