***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

eeek its hard to take in isnt it! how many dpo are you? we must be quite similar then? p.s. i love your gorgeous pup <3

Extremely you think you've accepted it but then it hits you all over again... I'm 21 dpo, I've just been refusing to test until now since my cycles aren't always regular... Thank you she's a handful but we love her...

oh wow you really did hold out for a long time :) congrats!! aww what sort of pup is she? yes they are always little handfuls, we have a german shorthaired pointer who is now 2yrs, she gave us a good run at managing sleepless nights, toileting and constant behaviour training in preparation for the world of a baby / toddler haha! love her to bits though :)

I'm surprised I managed to hold out for so long... She's a Jack Russel which I think are some of the worst puppie to have...

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday...been way too busy writing report cards. AF got me on Thursday, so I'm on to February. FX for everyone else left in the last couple days of the month!

:hugs:Thats okay Musicgal and Starlight! AF got me as well. Looking forward to better times in February. Keep your head and your hopes up!:hugs:

AF due tomorrow and BFN yesterday at 11DPO. Temp is still elevated and no sign of AF just yet but I wont be testing until Thursday IF she doesnt show, which is 15DPO. Can you change my date?

xx

12dpo and bfn :( I'm not testing again until Thursday at the earliest.

I am due tomorrow....UGH the stress!!!! TTC is driving me insane

Tell me about it. Thank god for this site, my husband would think I was beyond insane if I talked to him about it as often as I think about it! Ha

That would put you over into February testing, if I am not mistaken.

AF due tomorrow and BFN yesterday at 11DPO. Temp is still elevated and no sign of AF just yet but I wont be testing until Thursday IF she doesnt show, which is 15DPO. Can you change my date?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"