jasmine soap oops

joea

Reaction score
apparently you are not allowed to use jasmine in pregnancy but i didnt know and have been using jasmine liquid soap for weeks help.

I wouldn't worry about it. Does the soap have Jasmine essential oil in or just the synthetic scent? Either way I wouldn't be worried lovely x

I know in boots if a product contains enough essential oil to be dangerous the product has a pregnancy warning on it but most hand soaps just have either an artificial fragrance or the amounts of the essential oil in there are negligible to say the least. Please don't worry xx

The problem with jasmine essential oil is that it can cause contractions. So, if you've been using it for weeks and haven't felt those contractions, there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

thanks guys. just says jasmine officinalle. its the imperial leather jasmine burst I can't imagine it would have pure essential oil at 2 quid but just come out of hospital so a bit jumpy with everything why does pregnancy have to be such a minefield of does and do nots?

Oops, I've been using the same jasmine liquid soap, shower gel and bath foam. Never knew anything about jasmine!! :( x

I accidentally used a bar of organic essential oil bogmyrtle soap my future MiL got me (when she didn't know I was incubating...) for the first 8 weeks!!!!!!

erm. yeah...

I sh*t a brick as when I did a 'curious look-see' on Google.

funnily enough - within a week of stopping it and going to Pears soap (which was Google'd prior to use) my ms got REALLY, REALLY bad.... probably co-incidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->