Jaundice...

holsx

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
My baby is a week and 1 day and stil looks jaundice, is this ok? some days he looks fine then other days he looks yellow?

Hey,maybe better to move it in the Baby and toddler board.Better replies? :D

I wouldn't know the answer to that.

My baby is 1 week n 1day old, and stil looks a bit jaundice, some days he doesn then he does the next...

NOt really sure, but sunlight is great for helping. Stripe that girl down, and take her out either in the morning or later in the afternoon, give her full exposure for 5 minutes a side. We did this with Brennan, and had no problems with jaundice, and it really helped his skin.

Moved to baby and toddler club :D As Amy said I think you'll get more/better replies there ;)

I might call the doctor and see what he/she thinks. Jaundice can be really serious if it gets bad.

Bella was jaundice for almost 3 weeks. She had extensive bruising though. The dr. said that it can take up for a month for their color to go back to normal.

Is your midwife not coming out regularly? My midwife was out every few days and always said kyle looked slight jaundice, but not bad, she just said to try and maybe place him in the sunlight through the window as it helps.

On the other hand my little cousin needed intense photo therapy. Just depends how bad it is xx

my midwife only just stopped visiting because jack was jaundice she discharged us today maybe ask next time u see her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->