• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JAYCE JOHNSTON... JULY 11th 2008

Jenelle

Mommy of 2 Boys
Reaction score
Well I had a C-section booked for July 11th at 7:50am, and my Gorgeous baby boy was born at 8:34am weighing a healthy 7lbs 12oz and 20inches long. It was one of the happiest moments of my life and will never forget it. Unfortunalty after about 1/2 an hour I noticed the doctor and nurses kept wanting to check him and I knew something was wrong. He was then whisked away to the neonatal intensive care unit where he was put in an incubator and put in a breating machine called CPAP and had all these IV's and wires coming form him. I didnt know what was going on and was very confused. It turned out that because of the c-section he had some fluid in his lungs and also his lungs were a tiny bit underdeveloped.
It was the hardest thing that I have EVER been through. I felt soooo helpless. I didnt even get to hold my baby till he was 3 days old. So he stayed in the N.I.C.U. level 3 for 4 days while I stayed in my hostpital room, where all the new moms stay with their babies (which made it even harder) and then he got moved upstairs to the pediatric ward, where he was slowly weaned off of his IV and oxygen.

I got to bring him home yesterday, and could not be happier, but at the same time could not be more worried. I know that he is fine, and his lungs are no longer wet and are fully developed, and once they are better there is no going backwards... so he is fine, but I cant seem to get the worry out of my head.

I only have one pic on my computer so far, so here it is. this is the day he got off the oxygen.
I will post more later.

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/jenl_gold/n685275894_1056741_5147.jpg

aw glad to hear hes ok now, congrats! He looks like his brother! (Im assumin thats his brother in the pic in ur signature..?) xx

aw glad to hear hes ok now, congrats! He looks like his brother! (Im assumin thats his brother in the pic in ur signature..?) xx

Thanks!! Yup thats his proud big brother in my siggy... he looks identical to him when he was a baby.:cloud9:

:hugs: Congats Hun!!!! He is very cute :)

Congrats.. he looks like he's been tanning in the womb..

Awww he is soooo CUTE!!!!!! he looks like his brother! :)

I am so glad you are both safe & sound now. We were a bit worried cause no one had heard from you. I am sorry you and your son had to go thru all of that, but glad to hear its over. Best wishes for you and your family, what an adorable set of boys you have :)

Tiffy

I am so glad you are both safe & sound now. We were a bit worried cause no one had heard from you. I am sorry you and your son had to go thru all of that, but glad to hear its over. Best wishes for you and your family, what an adorable set of boys you have :)

Tiffy

Thanks!
Sorry I forgot to bring your number with me to the hostpital... thanks for your concern, I saw your post about me :hugs:

He does look rather tanned!!! How lucky, what a cutey! Congrats

Congratulations, he´s lovely x Glad everything is OK and you are both back at home now

I thought exactly the same , he looks like your son. Congratulations.

Congrats He is adorable XxxX

Congrats hun! Glad to hear you are both ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->