jealous lol

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
My cousin gets induced tomorrow and I still have till the 24th unless he comes sooner. Lol it wouldn't be so bad if I could go steal snuggles and get that new born smell threw my nose but I don't feel 'safe' going 2 hrs away

At lest I get to see little man tomorrow and maybe more 3d :)

Im also quite jealous of everyone having their babies lately!! ITs like...could time drag by even slower? I get up every single day and wonder if that day will be the day, and it never is! To make matters worse, all I do all day is sit in the house with dd, as DH works all the time and we only have one car. Getting impatient!

Im getting impatient as well! And slightly jealous of others having their babies! Im giant and swollen, i feel useless as i can barely walk:-( the sad part is, ill probably go overdue:-(

I'm a sahm mom to n there's nothing to do in this dang town! Lol honestly it would be sooo much better if jamie was in dance or something but since the town is so small there's nothing close by and I don't have friends out here so that makes it hard too! I want my boy and to move! Lol

So she text me last night. They called her and told her not to come in till Sunday cause they are to full :/ I tried to cheer her up by saying shell have more attention this way

I'm in so much pain and uncomfortable I just want baby out any way!!

Me and my cousin had our babys on the same day at different hospitals hers was a c section and mine was natural ( i went in the night before ) ..lol ..so its never to late to still have them together..inducing does mean it wont take hours for her to have her baby...thats if you are close to deliver with no health concerns and baby is about ready....Good luck to you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->