• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

jealous of brother and sister in law even tho i have my own BFP!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Well each position has it's ups and downs. Even though your sister-in-law will deliver first, you'll have the younger baby that everyone will take care of since the older one is well older lol. And dont worry about all this stuff, you have your own happiness in ur life, ur baby. And that matters the most to you, you dont have to impression anyone. They'll be happy for a few days, first grand child, then they'll move on. They're going to have many grandchildren so they wont only give attention to one. Trust me, they'll love each other equally and both of them, and you will be the centre of attention :)

Don't let people on her get to you hun! That's why you are having a little rant on here rath than in real life. The way we feel isn't always rational and unselfish, even if we can see the flaw in our own feelings! :hugs:

I can empathise. After our previous miscarriage and a lot of bleeding in the early stages before we told family, it somehow felt like my cousin had stolen our moment when she announced she was expecting a few weeks before us. But as it turned out my LO was born first as my LO arrived early and hers was late. It was an offence with my aunt when our LO was born first :haha: but then she is a bit ridiculous about comparing our LOs - her current bugbear seems to be that my LO has 2 teeth and her grandson doesn't! Come on woman, that's ridiculous! :dohh:

My big thing was what if my cousin used the one girls's name I loved - thankfully it wasn't a problem, but I would have been gutted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->