Jeans feel like cardboard

2011butterfly

When I wash my jeans, (I use fabric softner) they still come out feeling stiff, hard, cardboard like. I would like to ask advice on how to get them feeling soft (and wearable) like when you first buy them!!!
TIA

How do you dry them? I find when I dry them outdoors on the line the usually end up nice and soft and if I've had to dry them inside then a quick spin in the tumble dryer usually softens them a little.

I find mine go like that if they still have a lot of water in after washing, and are then left to dry naturally. Try using a fast spin either as part of the wash cycle or after it's finished, and that should improve it. Alternatively just use the tumble drier.

Thanx!! That's what I think was the problem. I was naturally drying them inside, so I shall try the tumble dryer!!

I always use a little extra with fabric softener i always put clothes on a 1600 spin the highest our washing machine goes to get most water out and then i dry on the washing line i.always find the washing line makes the clothes.softer than indoors x

I agree you can't beat that line dried feel!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->