Jelly Baby Changing Mat - Anyone got one?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kuster-Jelly-Baby-Changing-Cream/dp/B001B9Q1AM

It does come with the liner!
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31a3f7DvVJL._AA280_.jpg

Does anyone have one?

I haven't got one but its very nice :)

Looks comfy - we use to change Caitlin in her room on the cot changer all the time but I think we need one for down so spotted this instead of a thin foam mat.

Ordered one so hope its good :lol:

:lol: Its looks really comfy :D

Are you all sorted for bubs then?

I saw these after id already brought a changing mat, gutted i think they look wicked!!

:lol: Its looks really comfy :D

Are you all sorted for bubs then?
Nearlyyyyyy

Got a big top up coming from Boots nappies toiletries wipes play mat steriliser etc

Change mat and a top up of the water filter cartridges on way

Changing bath unit I wanted at Boots went out of stock when I went to order ...was in stock when I was poorly grrrrrrrr might change my mind unless someone puts one up for sale

Swing to order from kiddiecare today, crib set to buy, Matalan for a few baby bits and bag stuff this week and I'll be done!

Other than the buys I've the girls room to finish :dohh:

And Caitlins getting her own leather armchair which I'm ordering today :lol: She has to have something :mrgreen:

*Pist still unsure and no plans on buying a double* :lol:

you sound super organised wobbles :happydance: so exciting :happydance:

are you feeling better now? really hope so :hugs: x

Oh don't lol the buying seems easy one trip to town it will all be organised but the house is another matter!

Girls room to finish
SCs office to paint and organise
Bedroom needs some painting done where top of window needed plastered and the bordering finsihed
Dining room we need a sideboard and new dining table
Shower door to be put up
Stair gates to be fixed to walls

And in short I have a none DIY partner :rofl:

Feeling a bit blergh and sicky still but pain wise has eased to a state that I can handle. Kind of wondering wtf happened but bubs is fine I am. Movements are very slow mind but my placenta is at the front and I was told that will make them feel less. *shrugs* MW tomorrow as well so will see what she says and maybe she'll ring the hosp about my results since nobody rang me.

I think this baby is going to come early!

*Pist still unsure and no plans on buying a double* :lol:

They just dont make them right do they!? I've been looking and i can honestly say, i'd sooner use a sling and kill my back than buy the ones iv seen!

Will be going for the silvercross pop just in no rush - we have 2 prams (icandy & luna), baby carrier and babasling :D

glad you're feeling abit better wobbles :hugs: i too am demanding bugaboo make a double before no2!! :lol: i actually e-mailed them and i believe they are working on it :dohh: x x x

Did you? Interesting - how quick is 'working on it' lol

Did you? Interesting - how quick is 'working on it' lol

yep i did :blush: was really interested about it as i love my bugaboo and there seems to be such a gap in the market, especially after hearing you not liking the pear. they said my comment had been pasted to the relative department, but i believe a few yrs :hissy:

of topic - i also asked them why they didn't make a car seat and apparently the do, it just doesn't pass uk safety laws! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->