Jelly Bean's Weightloss Journal

The weekends are the worst I think. your doing really well though hun xx

Day 11 - May 17th, 2009

- 1300 calories

- 8 glasses of water

Did very well. Must continue so, and eventually add on exercise...bought three pairs of adorable pants that don't close over my postpartum belly. Feel a little bit bad because I was actually shopping for things to wear right now, but will use them as motivation...I really really really will get a slimmer waistline soon.

I haven't been neglecting my diet (completely), just recovering from a terrible bout of mastitis and trying hard to eat three square meals a day and rest. Will start updating again very soon!

Ladies don't know how I did it because I've really not been dieting per se for the last week, recovering from mastitis...but lost 5 more pounds!! :laugh2:

Starting again tomorrow May 25th, will round out the last week of May becoming less round myself lol, then June afresh!!

Doing miserably!! Can't stop eating!

MUST BRING MYSELF UNDER CONTROL NOW.

:hugs: you lost well... dont be so hard on yourself...

start afresh tomorrow.... easier said than done I know :hugs:

May 27th, 2009

- 1900 calories

- 10 glasses of water

Succumbed to take-away sushi and fun-size Milky Ways in the fridge at the very end of the day! And I was doing so well. :sad1:

May 28th, 2009

- 1700 calories

- 10 glasses of water

Shouldn't have eaten two little meat-and-potato turnovers DH brought me at lunchtime...would've done great otherwise.

Internet has been down, June 1 today!! Starting again in EARNEST!!

JUNE 1st - DAY 1

- 1515 calories

- 8 glasses of water

Starving and cranky! Too bad, because I can't stay fat any longer without doing anything about it.

1515 kcal is a great start well done...

however if your hungry thats not good.... try swapping white bread for brown it keeps you fuller for longer, use your calories on fruit as well especially bananas I find they really keep me full :)

Well done you are doing so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->