Jelly like discharge (sorry tmi)

baby2010x

Reaction score
Please could anyone help

I'm 17+3 and since yesterday afternoon I have noticed a clear/creamy coloured jelly like discharge when wiping myself after using the toilet.

Is there any reason for me to be concerned? I have no pain or blood & it's odourless. It's similar to fertile cervical mucus not massive amounts just occasionally when I wipe.

Do I need to contact midwife?
I did have intercourse 48 hours ago if that helps?

I'm so scared, please help x

Dont panic!!!!! I have had that quite a bit too, and from what I hear it is perfectly normal!!! The estrogen increase in pregnancy makes CM production go a little crazy!! As long as there is no smell or uncomfortableness down there it is perfectly healthy and normal!

Good luck with your pregnancy xx

Sounds normal. You get all sorts when you are pregnant.

Since you mentioned you had sex, that's likely the cause. I usually get a jelly like (I call it snotty) discharge a day or two after sex. Absolutely nothing to worry about :flower:

I would actually say your lucky if you only get it after intercourse. :thumbup:

I've had it like that since before I found out I was pregnant (one of my first symptoms was how heavy it was) and now it's so much all the time I ALWAYS have to wear a pantyliner n lots comes out if I sneeze or cough.

Enjoy it on the odd occassion before it becomes a normal (not nice) part of pregnancy for you too :winkwink:

Yep I have this.. It's not from sex for me as I've only has sex a couple of times in 3 months.. No odour or itch just snotty or jelly like goo really.

I always get this after intercourse for a couple of days since been pregnant!
For me I only get it after sex, so seen as you have had sex recently I would say it could be the likely cause.

ya i seriously have it al the time since i got my BFP in both pregnancies and constantly need to wear a liner! gross but yes harmless!

I too get this, but only after sex.

im glad someone else asked this question as i get this also!

It could very well be part of your mucus plug, but it regenerates.. no worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->