Jemima!!! - What's going on?!

alio

Reaction score
Hey honey? Following on from the 'little' mention in the other thread that your waters have gone!!!!!! What did the hospital say?!! Are you going in?! How exciting!!

Hope all is ok hun, and things have started for you!
XX

Hello. Thanks for the concern!

Just come back from the hospital. Midwife said membranes haven't ruptured but I may have a leak from higher up. She gave me a sweep, said she could feel the babies head and that I was 1cm dilated and put me on a machine for an hour to monitor baby's movement. Then when she came back, she said she could said that the baby is happy but she could see I was having contractions and I should go home and come back at 9pm to be checked again, or sooner if the pain gets too bad. She said they may need to start me off properly later if things haven't really progressed any further. I am not holding my breath though.

So, I am just propped up in bed now having a rest! I am getting what initially feel like Braxton Hicks but they seem to become more painful so keeping my eye on these.

Thanks again, wish me luck and will keep you posted. x

awww good luck Jemima! Cant wait for the post that says you have your LO!!

Good Luck Hunni!! xxx

Sounds promising sweetheart!!! Go for it!!!! Keep them there contractions coming.. Yes siree!!!

Yaaaay!! :happydance: Hope this is it for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->