Jen1604!!!!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Spill missy!! What "recent news" have I missed!?!?!!?

How are you doll? :hugs:

xxx

I'm excellent Pops!!
Not sure if I should be mentioning it here but I'd get your little bum over to BFP announcements if I was you ;)
How are you hon? xxxxx

Well blow me!!!!! I am over the moon for you sweetheart!!!!!

It is so nice to get some good news, that has made my day!!!

I am good hun, well, as good as can be! Boob hurts like hell today but I am sure it will be better tomorrow.

What you up to the rest of the weekend?

xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
I just saw it, congrats!! Glad you are well hunni
You got me all happy now! x

Thanks honey :hugs: Im just a bit shocked too to be honest,wasnt expecting it this month!
Your poor boob,have you got plenty of painkillers? :hugs:
Im not sure what we're doing for the rest of the weekend yet,OH is at his course again tomorrow (thats his last day then he'll be fully trained as a security guard).
Im really craving a roast dinner so I might make a huge veggie roast with all the trimmings.What about you?xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
I just saw it, congrats!! Glad you are well hunni
You got me all happy now! x
Thanks darling.
Ive been gagging to tell you girls ever since I suspected!!xxxxxx

Thanks honey :hugs: Im just a bit shocked too to be honest,wasnt expecting it this month!
Your poor boob,have you got plenty of painkillers? :hugs:
Im not sure what we're doing for the rest of the weekend yet,OH is at his course again tomorrow (thats his last day then he'll be fully trained as a security guard).
Im really craving a roast dinner so I might make a huge veggie roast with all the trimmings.What about you?xxx

I am Ibuprofened to the hilt!! Every time I move my left arm it hurts because of where it is :(

Ohhhhh yummy roast dinner. We shall be having one tomorrow :happydance:

Not a lot really, just chilling out and have our neighbours coming round for some dinner later which will be nice and I want to tidy up as the house is annoying me!

If the weather brightens up we will take Dogbert on a long walk somewhere pretty so I can take my camera :)

xxx

Oh sweetheart :hugs: :hugs: Me and Miss Ophelia are both sending you lots of hugs and get well soons.
How is Dogbert settling in?xxxx

Oh sweetheart :hugs: :hugs: Me and Miss Ophelia are both sending you lots of hugs and get well soons.
How is Dogbert settling in?xxxx

They are very much appreciated, just aim toward the right side though :lol:

She is as good as gold. She is still weeing in the kitchen at night sometimes but to be fair, she has only been here a week and if that is the worst that is going to happen we can deal with it.

She is a lovely character and just generally lovely to have around :)

We keep sitting here looking at the cats and dog and the space we have and laughing at the prospect of adding a baby to the equation soon!!! Gluttens for punishement me thinks!! It'll be worth it though, better to grow up in a loving busy house than an empty one :D

xxx

Jen i am so excited for you, got lots to ask you so get your PG journal started lol
Hope you have had a lovely day x

How did the car shopping go hunni?

xxx

How did the car shopping go hunni?

xxx

HHMMM really torn at the moment hun. Seen two. One nice, low milage i guess and 1.4 engine. but i saw another one which is very nice looking, kept well clean, its a lot cheaper though as its done 70k mileage its a 53 reg car which i know it just over average. but i like it as its cheaper and means i can pay for it all cash, just borrow a tiny bit off my dad which i can pay back in 3months. then it means no debt what so ever just mortgage! what would you do? x

What sorts of cars are they hun? Once I know that I can bore you to death with my opinions!!

xxx

Pregnancy journal is officially started hon so you can ask away!
If it was me I would go for the second car xxxxxx

If it makes you feel any better, the Impreza that Tim just bought me (the black one) is only 3 years old and has 130k miles on it. It was a Trade Disposal and so has a full and indepth service history and everything with it is fantastic - it drives amazingly well. As long as they are looked after, new cars engines can go on and on. It has been serviced every 10k miles and we will keep that up for as long as we keep it.

The difference is, we got it £9k cheaper than one with 50k on the clock so we aren't complaining!

If its only the miles that are putting you off the second one dont let it as long as it has full history xxx

Woohoooo for the pregnancy journal hun i am off over there now. Looking at a megane, origninally black but the second is a blue and its very nice too.
x

aaarrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CONGRATULATIONS HUNNI!!!

Im so happy for you! Infact you've just made my weekend instantaneously good.

I hope you know I'll be following your pregancy journal!! woop woop! Couldnt have happend to a nicer lady! Congrats again hunni!

xxxxxx

aaarrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CONGRATULATIONS HUNNI!!!

Im so happy for you! Infact you've just made my weekend instantaneously good.

I hope you know I'll be following your pregancy journal!! woop woop! Couldnt have happend to a nicer lady! Congrats again hunni!

xxxxxx

Awww thanks so much hon :cry: :cry:
Im going to miss all you girls too much,Im going to be back checking up on you all the time
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->