• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Jenn's Sig Shop [OPEN] Taking NEW request!

Hi there,

Could I request a sig from you please?

Could it say 'Summer & Liam' 'Married 22nd January 2011' 'Trying to conceive #1'

Thank you in advance. Your sigs are lovely!

Could I have a sig pretty please? I love the one you did with the baby blues with Noah, could I have something similar colours? I would like one with both of my sons' names if possible though?

Don't no if you still do them hun but could you do me a sigi please just want one saying Bethany and Noah on please thany you in advance if you still on here that is lol xx

Hey ladies, sorry its been a while since I was able to post. Had a lot of personal issues going on. I will be getting a new computer shortly and I will be back to making siggies for you lovely ladies! Will create a new post when I'm up and running again.

Where will the new post be just so I can find you :) xx

Ladies! So sorry about my absence. Hubby bought me a new computer today and I am back to taking request! If you click the link in my siggie it will take you to my new request post!

Can't wait to get to work for you lovies!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"