Jersey Shore Season 4

ilvmylbug

Single Mom of 2 & Proud
Reaction score
I hope there are many fans of the Jersey Shore out there, like me. :haha:

It seems that filming for Season Four in Italy has commenced, so hopefully the season will air the end of this year. The cast is back with Mike (Situation), Pauly D, Vinny, Ronnie, Sam, Jenni (J WOWW), Snooki and Deena.

So far, there has already been things from the show that have been leaked to the media (big surprise). Apparently, Ronnie and Mike got into a big arguement over Sam, and Mike ended up receiving medical attention! So it I guess the Sitch lost the fight.

https://www.tmz.com/2011/05/24/the-...injuries-face-bruise-knuckle-pictures-photos/

Here is proof pictures of the aftermath, Sitch has got red marks all over his face, while Ronnie's knuckles are torn up.

Eek looks like a good season! (I personally am glad Sitch got the crap beat outta him - he is so ANNOYING!)

Love the Shore. But Sammie & Ronnie's constant love drama spoils it a bit for me.

More smooshing and drinking please. Can't wait for it!

I like Sam, she's probably my favorite girl cast mate, but I think it's better when her and Ronnie are broken up! It's too much drama and gets old quick.

Love the Jersery Shore but I agree the Ronnie & Sam thing annoys me.

Aw i love jersey shore. My fav is snooki shes a nutjob haha!!..i hate the situation though so friggin nosey and annoying.

<3

sam is my least fav girl! fav is snooki and fav boy is pauly d by miles its tshhhhhhhhirt timmmmmme LOL

Sam bugs the hell out of me! I love Snooki & Jenny, Vinny is adorable and Pauly is hilarious. Not too bothered about the rest of them.
Angelina used to make me want to throw my telly out the window :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"