Jersey Shore

Loui1001

Reaction score
anyone else love it? I can't wait for Tuesday nights now :blush:

Yes love jersey shore, this one is gunna be epic cant wait to see mike get knocked out lmao x

From the trailer it looks vicious!!! can't wait can't wait

I LOVE it!!!!!! I cant watch it at home because i dont have sky but i always catch up when im at my parents! x

I dipped in and out of it for a while but now I'm a complete convert :happydance:

lou i loooooove jersey shore its the best. Me and my mum love it on a tuesday we sit down with a hot chocolate and just cringe at it lol. Its filthy haha!!

<3

I know Char they're all such dirtbirds!!!! I watch some bits between my fingers :haha:

Omg I LOVE it! Thought I was the only one haha, I like Snooki lol
---xo

lol snooki is my favourite. I think shes gone abit quieter since getting with the boyfriend though. i HATE mike with a passion, the situation is a nob lol.

I also have a crush on pauly D i dont know why :shrug: it must be the blowout lol

<3

lol snooki is my favourite. I think shes gone abit quieter since getting with the boyfriend though. i HATE mike with a passion, the situation is a nob lol.

I also have a crush on pauly D i dont know why :shrug: it must be the blowout lol

<3

Ugh he is so sleazy, when he was with those twins this week I was just ewwwww

There's something strangely appealing about Pauly, he's just so smiley. And I like Vinnie now his eyebrows aren't so sculpted :haha:

lol i think its his personality hes just so loveable isnt he, i was so willing snooki and vinny to get together last season though!! :cry:

he is sleazy :sick: and revolting he always gets his body out at clubs. Im also sick of ronnie and bloody sam :dohh: looks like more arguing next week :happydance:
can you tell im obsessed :blush:

<3

It's not obsession just a healthy interest :haha:

Looks like a biiiiig fight next week, if I was Sam I'd hide my clothes and makeup, they're just going to get ruined every time they fight

lol i bet it costs her a fortune every time they have a fight.

ooooooh something kicks off with situation and ronnie he puts him in hospital :shock:

<3

I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of a Ronnie punch, he is mahusive

looking forward to seeing Snooki's car escapade :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back