Jerseyshoregirl , We do hope everythings ok!!!

thinking of you jerseyshoregirl hope all is well. will keep checking for updates

I've been checkin in constantly as well to see if Jeannie been on since her scan. I'm very worried about her. I hope all is well with you sweetie! I'm thinking of you! :hugs: :hugs:

I've also been worried about Jeannie. We have both had similar experiences and have been chatting quite a bit. I am worried that we haven't heard anything from her yet. I have got everything crossed for her and really hope that all is ok.

Oh my gosh girls! I am so touched by the outpouring of caring and support!!!! Friday was a very scary day, but yesterday and today have just been very, very busy. I am so sorry I have not checked the forums earlier!

I'll try to keep this short if I can...

Well, you know I started bleeding brown on Thursday...so naturally I have it in my head that I am miscarrying again.

Friday morning I went to see the doctor. He finds a fetal pole dating 5wk5d - which is exactly where I thought I should date based on my positive OPK on CD17/18 last month! But because I had a natural m/c, the bleeding has both me and him very worried. At that time, I am convinced I am miscarrying again. The doctor sends me for more blood tests (hcg and progesterone) for Saturday and Monday. And I also have to go get a Rhogam shot because I have O Neg blood and OH has O Pos blood. Ouch! Those shots really hurt!

Later Friday night, I noticed the bleeding has actually stopped! And I still have sore boobs and nausea. This is after I have spent an entire evening at a wedding and had to try and act "happy"... not so easy to do under the circumstances. OH was a doll though and stayed as sober as me for the party!

Saturday morning, the bleeding is still gone. The symptoms are still there. I go and give blood for hcg and progesterone. Saturday afternoon, my mom throws me a surprise bridal shower!!! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster of a weekend!

Sunday, I spent the entire day doing things I *had* to do...church, breakfast, and then making my wedding centerpieces, and placecards, and table markers, laundry... This is the very first opportunity I have had to get on the Internet to let you all know how things are going!

So tomorrow morning I will go give more blood for hcg levels and hopefully Tuesday I will know really where things are...for now anyway!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT! You are such a wonderful group of women and it means so much to me to know that I was in your thoughts during this scary time.

With all my love and friendship,
Jeannie

Hey Jersey - we are so happy to hear this good news. All the best with the wedding prep and it sounds like you will get good news from the doc tomorrow. I'm so glad he found that fetal pole!! :hugs:

great news u had in ur scan. I hope all the blood results are ok

:happydance: Thankyou for your PM hun...gosh I was going outa my mind with worry!

So glad things are ok and I just know everythings going to be fine!!

xxxxxxxxxx

arwww bless hope your ok, try not to worry xxxxxxxx

YAY!!!! :happydance: Thanks for letting us know your ok, glad he saw fetal pole and bleeding stopped. I hope bloods will be ok and the shot didn't hurt too much...take care. xxxxxxx

Hi Love

I'm so relieved that everythign seems to be ok now.
Good luck with today's tests - we've all got our fingers crossed for you.

Hx

So glad to hear you're ok and things are looking up! xxx

Awww hun im so pleased beyond words that everything went well.....big big hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats great news, I'm really pleased. I'll be thinking of you for Tuesday
xx

yey glad all ok keep in touch ok! hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back