• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jessica Perrin born 04-06-08

She is beautiful!

As you said,nothing short of a perfect and happy little girl! :hugs:

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/966/966866qire797jbw.gif
she is beautiful!

Congratulations! She is beautiful! :hugs:

WOW nikki what a 2 weeks u have had glad u are home now and able to get in to routine. Jessica is absolutly beautiful congrats hun. sorry to hear about her poor little leg but she is gorg xx

She is beautiful nikki. Just look at all that hair!! you did so well. It must have drove you insane being in hospital for that long!

Hope you're resting up and getting waited on!

xx

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!! :hugs:

Cograts! she is perfect and don't worry about her foot at all. She is healthy and that is more than anyone could ask for. enjoy her!

She's beautiful! Congratulations...such gorgeous hair :D

well done...

what a cute little family you have, just to try and pu your mind at ease, i was born with a congenital hip displacement so from a very early age i have been in and out of hospital, people say to me i bet that was upsetting or how did you feel, all i can say is i dont and didnt feel any different to anyone else, it was the norm to me and i just got on with it,...children are SO resilient it shocking and there are so many things that can be done..my ortho hosp is the royal orthopeadic in birmingham but great o st is meant to be world class!!

h x

Sorry to hear about your complications. Glad you are both doing well. Congrats! :hug:

Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful!! :hugs:

Congrats on the birth of your daughter. She has a good amount of hair on her head and a more than brilliant weight. x

COngratulations on your beatuiful girl! Sorry to hear about her leg. it must have been such a shock to you! But she is still perfect!:) Good luck with all the tests etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->