Jessies journey

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Just a few lines for those following Jessie's story..

Well today we had to go back to see Jessie's consultant at Ealing hospital where she was born. She said that the reports of her hip ultrasound showed no change (but we knew that) and its only slightly shallow but they want to keep an eye on it because of her problems. She said that we wouldnt need to see her again as we have been refered to a consultant that works at both Stanmore Orthapaedic and Great Ormond Street hospitals. Our appointment with her is 15th October.
I told her that now I'm getting over the initial shock of Jessie's deformity I am feeling very angry and feel it necessary that there is an investigation and my questions answered. They sent me to an office in the hospital where they took my details and said they would arrange a meeting with my consultant from when I was pregnant and possibly the sonographer to find out how this was missed in my many scans. Everybody has been telling me to do this for a while now but to be honest I haven't really felt strong enough until now.
I want compensation for my baby. For the rest of her life she will need prosthetics for her lower limb on the right side and if I can get some compensation to put away for her she can use it when she really needs it. Maybe she will need some sort of specially adapted car, maybe a "sports type limb" that those paralympic runners use or something like that.
If I can get that money for her, the money she deserves then I will do all I can.
So not much to tell yet still except me starting the ball rolling with my complaint and waiting to see what the new consultant says next month. Oh also they weighed her and my little chunk is now 14lb 15oz!!

Hope you ladies, bumps and bundles are all thriving
xXx

hope u get the result u need hun to right u should complain. x x

:hug: Hope you do get some good results and compensation

You've got the right to complain, hope you get the result you want, for jessies sake x

You are right to complain. I hope you get a good result with compensation x

Go for it,get every penny you can as she will need it,although you wouldnt change her for the world this should have been picked up!
request your files and notes straight away,it costs around 35 pounds.
Thats my next step if i want to go for compensation. I went to my investigation and funny the main page of my notes i wanted to moan about wasnt there! hoping it will show up when i get them.
Goodluck hun :hugs:

i agree, i hope you get the compensation jessie so deserves, thinking of you for the results :hugs:

Glad to hear the Jessie is doing ok hun ... and your feeding her well from the sounds of it :rofl:

Good on your for trying to get some form of compensation for her, its nothing less than she deserves. These kind of things dont come cheap so every penny you can get will help!! :hugs:

Oh and we are still waiting to see some more piccies of her missus to see how she's grown!!

Glad to hear the Jessie is doing ok hun ... and your feeding her well from the sounds of it :rofl:

Good on your for trying to get some form of compensation for her, its nothing less than she deserves. These kind of things dont come cheap so every penny you can get will help!! :hugs:

Oh and we are still waiting to see some more piccies of her missus to see how she's grown!!

Well funny you should say that, we're taking her to the seaside for a week this saturday (I can't wait!!) so will be sure to inundate you all with holiday snaps when we return :happydance:

Good luck hun :) Pleased shes doing well

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"