Jewellery Making

xpinkness87x

Reaction score
Thought we could share tips etc.

Im currently wanting to move onto rings and stud earings but i cant work them out :blush:

I've never done stud earrings either, but I guess it's just a case of finding the right findings :haha:

I found these on a quick search https://www.1topstore.com/product_info.php?language=en&currency=GBP&products_id=12502 which are the right shape, but not actual gold or silver.

lol Yeah finding the right findings is the key lol.

I guess you glue them on or something?

you could also go into glass fusing for stud earrings? microwave kiln would be the most cost effective way.

For stud earrings I'd probably use extra strength glue, crazy glue or something, to glue cabochons etc onto earring posts.

I make necklaces & earrings :) Out of jump rings in the right colour ATM so everything is on hold until my order comes in...

Problem.. I always impulsively buy beads etc.. and then when it comes time to do something I don't have the right parts for the job? Like I think, oh I need one more focal bead etc. How do I fix this?? lol

For stud earrings I'd probably use extra strength glue, crazy glue or something, to glue cabochons etc onto earring posts.

I make necklaces & earrings :) Out of jump rings in the right colour ATM so everything is on hold until my order comes in...

Problem.. I always impulsively buy beads etc.. and then when it comes time to do something I don't have the right parts for the job? Like I think, oh I need one more focal bead etc. How do I fix this?? lol

I am the same!! I have lots of seed beads and not much ellse :dohh:

If you usually impulse buy 2 of everything, buy 3? lol
I dunno i suffer from the same problem. usually i just add something else in instead!
I can't be bothered linking pics here so if you want a look at some things I've done you can see em at www.facebook.com/monkeywishes
will be adding to the official website soon too. :yipee:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gemstones-Little-Treasures/120166768029957

heres mine i cant be bothered to upload piccies either :haha:

Our offical website is up and running but it doesnt seem to be working well... so i am branching out with a friend into something a little bit different... Hopefully it will work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->