JLS boyband marketing condoms

^ I kind of took this stance too - but kids who are going to have underage sex will do it anyway. Any condoms are supposedly only available to 16+ teens, so basically the ones who are underage will be unprotected anyway wont they? thats unless they get them from other sources.
Are the JLS fanbase mainly over 16's I'm dunno as I dont really take notice of chart music, but I would be very afraid if my 10 year old started saying 'mummy what are they?' or 'can I have those sweets as they have Astons face on' lol oh dear, I wouldnt know whether to laugh or cry!! :D

I would say the JLS fanbase is more like 9-14ish? :shrug: Thats why I find it weird

I think it's a brill idea. I have a pack here that my friend bought me because she thought they were hilarious lol

I hate JLS and would find it majorly creepy if I slept with someone who carried around condoms with their faces on :lol: But I do think it's a good idea. We all know underage sex is at an all time high so why not try and promote safe sex

I hate JLS and would find it majorly creepy if I slept with someone who carried around condoms with their faces on :lol: But I do think it's a good idea. We all know underage sex is at an all time high so why not try and promote safe sex

I cannot bring myself to use mine lol, but i'm sure younger people wont have a problem with it which is a good thing

i'm a bit :wacko: on this, maybe they should just put pretty patterns on them in future :lol:

I think it's great. But let's be honest. How much of a mood kill would it be if a bloke pulled out a pack of condoms with their faces on them. I think I'd wet myself laughing :rofl:

:rofl:

Lets face it, they are the same durex condoms inside, and just because they have their faces on the front doesnt make them any different! It isnt going to encourage teens to buy them, they can get them free at school/college/clinic anyway... And who the hell spends a £1 per condom :shrug:

TBH i agree, JLS are more aimed at 9-14ish!
Id like to see their sales figures :haha:

We were talking about this at work the other day which was the first time I'd heard of the JLS branded condoms, I made a bit of a blooper when I said "how does it work, is there a different condom for every MEMBER".....oops he he:rofl:

I think it's great. Condoms should be cool, mainstream and normalised.

We were talking about this at work the other day which was the first time I'd heard of the JLS branded condoms, I made a bit of a blooper when I said "how does it work, is there a different condom for every MEMBER".....oops he he:rofl:

Haha puntastic :)

I havent read all the replies but I dont really know what I think tbh.

On one hand its good that they want everyone to practice safe sex but on the other it could encourage sex for the younger population. Their fan base is younger girls and I think it could be a bad move but on the flip of it could be a good one too.

I think there are pros and cons to both sides.

what i was trying to say in a nutshell ^ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->