Reaction score
Hiya :hi:

How are you hun?

you finding ttc'ing again ok?

Hope your well - good luck

...we want a sticky :dance:

:hugs:

Hiya
I'm fine thanks, yep ttc again! Started the run of BD'ing last night :rofl:. Although i'm not sure if my cycle will return to being normal straight off so i might not be ovulating when i think i will but we'll see.

I've decided if it doesn't happen this month i'm waiting till after Xmas so i can have a good drink!

How are you? Not long to go now! x

Ah bless you, you have the right attitude I was completely different and obsessed.

It is hard though so thought I'd ask how you are.

Christmas really not that far round the corner so if its comes to TTC 2008 baby I wish you lots of luck and lots of fun on Christmas day < I hope Ill be having those few drinks too :dohh: I'm well though thanks just a bit blergh :lol:

x

I know but it's so easy to get obsessed that's why i'm trying so hard not to. This site really helps as there are people who have been through far worse than me and have got there in the end so that keeps me positive.

Thanks for asking x

Defo ... I never thought I could be positive and its stupid how much I now say to others be positive. definately will :thumpup: have all fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->