job interview - so excited i just had to post

angie79

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
well i have a job interview tommorow at 1pm and i'm so excited :yipee:
i have had 3 interviews so far but i was never really into the job but this one is my dream job and i really want it - just hope i dont muck up.
it fits in perfectly to all my plans plus if i got it it would mean another tick of the list for us ttc and then meet my june date i wanted

wish me luck

xx

Yay!! Good luck! Have a nice early night tonight and don't worry too much. Really hoping you get it:thumbup: x

Good luck hun! What sort of job is it if you don't mind me asking? x

thanks yeah i think i will relax tonight and get myself into mindset

basically work for myself selling holidays but you are employed by a company and you can work from home if you want too. i have been doing travel for years and i have always wanted to have a job that is so flexible and really good money

Wow, wishing you the best of luck. Sounds like you've got the experience xxx

Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

well i had my interview and it was short and sweet - i was so nervous but i think it went really well :thumbup:

just waiting now for them to call me back from another department to ask a few more questions and then i will find out if i got it

got a really good feeling about it :yipee:

I believe CONGRATULATIONS are in order as I read on another thread. Well done you xx

thank you

i'm so excited about it they rang for my interview at one and by 4 i knew
my oh made me a nice dinner to celebrate and then told me his best mate's girlfriend is pregnant totally unplanned - kinda put a down on things cos i got jelous but i keep thinking to myself i'm doing it the right way and we are going to be prepared

still excited though - finding out about system training tommorow :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->