• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Job interview

xKaa

Reaction score
I'll have an job interview this Wednesday for Dutch customer service :D I'm really excited since I already had a little interview through the phone and they sound like they're in need of someone
It will be a stay at home job so it would be perfect if I get the job :)

Please wish me luck because I'm not only excited, but also a bit scared for not getting the job x

Any tips etc are welcome too

Also, can someone please tell me how long it can take before I know if I have the job or not? I got the green light for all my previous jobs on the day itself (straight after the interview) but how long will it usually take?

They even said through the phone what I have to do once I have the job, they wont say that if I didn't have any chance at all, right?

Good luck. How long it will take to find out if your successful really depends on the company and how many other interviews they have lined up. It's a fair question to ask at interview though! X

So with a lil bit of luck I get to know the answer the same day or week?

Personally in my field it is at least 2 weeks. Hold the interviews across one week discuss and notify candidates the next. But it really depends on the company/position/number of candidates, no one can tell you how long it will take apart from the interviewers!

But its a bit different for immediate start jobs, isn't it? I found it kinda funny that, after they rung me, they deleted the vacancy off the website and the vacancy was only placed 1 day before they rung me

If they are looking for some-one ASAP then yes I'd imagine they would be keen to make a decision and let you know very soon after the final interview. :)

I hope so, but what can the whole deleting vacancy after contacting me mean? I mean, how many people who can speak native Dutch would apply for that one particular job in 1 day:winkwink:

So I just had the interview and it went well I think, at the end she said we stay in touch..Now just have to wait for the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->