Joe has started wee'ing standing up

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
*proud mummy thread*

well my lil man has been a beggar to potty train:dohh: he absolutely just can't be arsed:rofl: but mummy was on a mission and couldn't ignore it any longer as come September/october hes in playschool:cry:

but something has clicked this week, he is using the toilet for wee's:happydance: standing up like a big boy and really enjoying it:happydance: has been completely dry in the day for a few days, apart from an accident today :) we even went into town today in pants :yipee: he wasn't 'getting' the pull ups at all.

He is also now asking to use the toilet, afraid to speak but have hopefully cracked it, only took 3 1/2 years bless him :lol:

katie is now asking to go to the toilet too:rofl:

i feel abit like that smilie kerry :lol:

:happydance: Well done joe for been a big boy x

Fantastic!! Kieran still isn't done either, soo lazy!
Going to try and crack it soon because like Joe he starts nursery in september :dohh:

Well done Joe x

Yay!!! Well done Joe!!:happydance::happydance:

Charlie's also started weeing like a big boy standing up, and the first time, he even put the seat and lid down after!!!!!:rofl:

Well done Joe! Hopefully Katie might twig on what with Joe's success and you'll have two toilet users :p

Thats brill hun. It was exactly the same with Jack. 2.5weeks ago we started properly and hes cracked it. Dry all day, asks for the potty, or toilet at school, and hes even been dry through the night 4 nights this week. It just goes to show, if you do it when they are ready, it doesnt take long at all!

Well done Joe! :wohoo:

:rofl: The title made me giggle

Well done Joe! :happydance:

:lol: Vickie

Joe is such a clever boy :) hardly any accidents, been to town twice and dry both times :yipee:

well done lil man xxxx .....must b a boy thing ethan just tells me "nooooooooo its ok " when i ask him if he wants potty lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->