Joel

Soon2bGorda

Reaction score
Hubby has been set on the name Joel since we were pregnant with our 3rd. We got a 3rd little princess however and couldn't use it. We're hoping this is our boy

I like Noah Lucas Christian Xavier Joel..

Which middle name would go best with Joel or make up another combination if you want

Thanks in advance

I like it, Joel Christian sounds best to me :)

I think so too but hubby is "undecided" I think it's more cuz he doesn't want to get his hopes up for a boy lol

Alexander goes nice too, i think a longer middle name works best as Joel is short, i think x

I like Joel and considered using it as a middle name as it flows well with basically everything and can be shortened to Jo or nicknamed Joey, it also goes well with other J names I think

Justin Joel
James Joel
Jacob Joel
etc...

it also flows nice with classic names

Billy Joel
Richard Joel
Oliver Joel

I like Joel Xavier or Joel Lucas. I really like Noah Lucas and Lucas Xavier though :flower:

LOVE Joel Alexander! and love the name Joel too :D lol what are the chances you have another girl?

LOVE Joel Alexander! and love the name Joel too :D lol what are the chances you have another girl?

Oh who knows? Haha I hope the chances are slim to none... I'm just expecting to hear girl because I've never seen a little turtle on the sono before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->