joining buy and sell page!

M

mrs.toto

Hiii
I have 50+ posts and i am trying to apply for the buy and sell page but can't find this in group memberships through my control panel, why ?

there are only: Ethical Prenatal Losses , Men Only Room , Stillbirth's, Neonatal Loss & SIDS - Photos & Memories , The Girly Sanctuary

Please help!

Thanks x

um, think you might have to have been a member for so long also?
x

I think its automatically set hun. You need to have 3 months membership and 250 posts...once you have those you can use the buy and sell page :D

Membership is 250+ posts and 3 months membership, i think there is somewhere that still says the old rules...

thanks all , but the rules thread on above of the group said it just have to be 50 post

thanks hun x ... but i think big forums like this should update its rules on time

We do our best, but as you say it is a big forum and sometimes things can be missed :)

On the front page it is very clear in the description what the requirements are :D

An old announcement was missed, yes, they are rarely read tbh and as big as we are it is more possible to have the odd mistake made or something go unnoticed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->