Joining the 1st Tri again for the 3rd and final time!

Eltjuh

Mum to Lucas and Logan
Reaction score
Been testing for a couple of days and was getting some faint positives and got this this morning (with smu)
Looks like baby #3 is on it's way! Our last one!
We tried the Shettles method for a girl as we have 2 boys. It kind of worried me because we only bd 4,6 and 8 days before O. But we were lucky and got a first time lucky shot! :happydance:
So now to find out whether the Shettles method worked for us!

EDD by lmp = 22/7/2016 or by O date = 28/7/2016

Looking for some people to be buddies with

Attachments

• DSC_1110_opt.jpg
    DSC_1110_opt.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 17
Congrats !!! Will buddy up with you Hun xx

Me too, me too! This is also baby 3, also our last one. Due around 23/07/16 I think. :)

How are you feeling? I'm getting uncharacteristic headaches already, every afternoon for the past 4 days. Great start. I'm finishing quite a big work project atm so really can't afford to feel too rotten...

I don't feel anything! Had some cramps the past 2 days, but nothing too bad. And some stabbing pains in my boobs aswell.
But I've never had many symptoms with either of my other 2, some morning sickness with #2 for a few weeks.

Congrats to you too!!
Are you hoping for any special gender?? (either one of you!)

If I had a choice I would have a boy as I already have 2 boys so would be good for them to play together !!! Got sore boobs that's it now much else x I wish I could see what's going on in there xx

I've got two girls and am sort of hoping for a boy for the novelty of it. :-D Love being a girl mum though and would happily have another. I have to confess that I wouldn't be so relaxed if it was the other way around, maybe because it's all girls in my family and from when I was little, I always expected to have a girl as well. So I get where you're coming from, hoping for a specific gender. Are you going to have a private scan? And do you think it'll be hard for you to accept if you're having a third boy?

First off congrats!! This is my 3rd and final baby as well! I have a 6 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old boy. I wanted a girl badly for my second because I wanted my daughter to have a sister, but we are so happy with one of each and now I'm so excited to see what we will have for our last! Kinda hoping for a boy so my son will have a little buddy for life! But my daughter will definitely want a sister! I have not the slightest feeling either way!

some morning sickness and AWFUL headaches every day!

hope your method works!

I would REALLY like a girl, hence the Shettles method. Especially knowing it's gonna be our last, knowing I'd never have a girl if this is a boy scares me a little. I've always wanted a girl and still do!
I don't know how I'll feel if it's another boy. I'm sure I'll be happy, but I think it would be a little hard to swallow to start with. But then again, with our 2nd I was scared I wouldn't be happy if he was a boy, but I was fine. Guess it helped that I'd been saying he was going to be a boy from the start! Don't get me wrong, I love my boys, but I'd just really like to have that girl experience, eventhough I can't imagine it at all!!

I never really like this stage of pregnancy, cause you don't feel like you're pregnant and you can't tell anyone! I already can't wait till our first scan haha. But gotta wait till the new year for that!

Congrats!!! Welcome! This is also our third! We have 2 girls and just found out this baby is a girl too :) very happy as that's what we wanted xx

Congrats!!! Welcome! This is also our third! We have 2 girls and just found out this baby is a girl too :) very happy as that's what we wanted xx

Wow that's early to find out! How did you find out???

Hia :flower:

I'm pregnant with my second, from Last period I'm due on 24/7/2016, I already have a 7 year old son, so Im pretty much starting all over again :blush:

Oh big age gap! But it must be nice to have him realise what's going on!
My eldest is 4.5 and he knows, he just didn't realise it would take 9 months!
Congrats!!

Yeah I wont be telling him until after my 12 wk scan, just to avoid getting his hopes up.

I had thought about that and at first me and my husband agreed not to say anything to the kids until after 12 weeks, but if something were to happen and we'd be upset I'd want to be able to explain why we're sad.

Hello!

Also pregnant with our third and last :)

We aren't finding out the gender this time but thats because we have on of each. If I had two boys or two girls I'd be dying to know!

I had thought about that and at first me and my husband agreed not to say anything to the kids until after 12 weeks, but if something were to happen and we'd be upset I'd want to be able to explain why we're sad.

Yeah I get that, my son would be shouting it from the rooftops if I told him now though.

We told our 4 year old that it's a secret! When my BIL came over yesterday we asked him if he wanted to tell his uncle our secret and all he said was: "Uncle Simon, It's a secret!" :haha:

I would've LOVED to be team yellow once, but like you said, we've got 2 boys so I'm dying to find out, already! :haha:

We're not telling the kids until at least 12 weeks. That's only two months away but seems like a lifetime. Plus, with friends, I've always told them early because I had a miscarriage before our eldest and really needed to be able to talk about it then. So I've never been one for waiting until 12 weeks but now that the kids won't know, we have to be very selective with who we tell. I'd hate for the kids to hear it from someone else. But I wouldn't tell them about a miscarriage so I can't tell them about the pregnancy this early. Plus, I really wouldn't want my parents or grandmother to know if anything went wrong and if the kids know, everybody knows. So waiting over here.

Congratulations Hun so pleased for you. Fingers crossed you get ur girl ino how u feel.
I wasn't bothered at all when I had Chad but this time I desperately wanted a girl which was wierd for me because I was compete with my two boys.
we had a gender scan at 17 weeks and it's a boy I cried my eyes out I just couldn't keep them in. But a few hours later j was fine and now I'm over the moon to be having another boy my boys are amazing seeing them together melts me and I can't wait for them to have another brother . I'm stil sad I'll never have a girl this is last bang but I'm also so happy to be having three boys! There just great X good luck chick X

Hey congratulations! ill join you if you don't mind. I am also due in July with baby number 3. Im excited but so nervous, it's a huge leap from 2 to 3. We will tell the kids after our first scan. We already have a boy and a girl, but would love another boy. Ultimately ill take anything healthy hehe
I hope the shettles method works for you, and so lucky to catch 1st time around too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->