• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joining you all... :(

BlessedWomb

Cautiously Expecting
Reaction score
I just lost my baby and I find it so difficult to write in second trimester to let them know I've left but I have. I can't really talk about it right now. But, I am joining you all now.

I'm so sorry for your loss :( were here to support you

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: just take your time and talk as and when you feel ready. You are probably still in shock right now.
Welcome to the place that nobody wants to be...sorry you have to join us but you will find a lot of support here if you need it x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so deeply sorry. We are ALL here for you, whenever you are ready to talk we all will be here for you. You are not alone in this, please know that.
All my love, Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies so much. I spent my time crying this morning but I found something that comforted me. The next baby will come back with the same soul and personality, only with a different body. I love that and I can deal with that idea.

Thanks ladies so much. I spent my time crying this morning but I found something that comforted me. The next baby will come back with the same soul and personality, only with a different body. I love that and I can deal with that idea.

Thats a lovely way to think of it. Ive just lost my baby too, 4 days ago. Ive found alot of comfort on this forum. So sorry for your loss xx

Thats a lovely way to think of it. Ive just lost my baby too, 4 days ago. Ive found alot of comfort on this forum. So sorry for your loss xx

Thank you... How far along were you? Was it a boy or girl? What was his/her name?

Oh honey... I am so sorry you had to join us here :( When you are ready to talk about it we are all here to listen and support you xoxoxo

I lost my daughter at 17 weeks in May 2011 and not a day goes by that I dont think of her. :hugs: Take your time and grieve in the way that best suits YOU... dont do what others think you should do :hugs:

Thank you... How far along were you? Was it a boy or girl? What was his/her name?

I was 19 weeks, I delivered a the most perfect little baby girl and we named her Freya. I probably posted my story on the wrong forum but if you go on to stillbirths/losses you can read her story and see her photo. Whenever your ready to talk, we're here for you xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was 18 weeks when we lost our little boy. His due date is coming up soon and I am finding all the emotions re-surfacing and it is really hard for me to see little newborns.
I too believe the same soul will come at a later time. I have learned alot through all the pain. The other ladies on this forum are a great support.

Oh honey... I am so sorry you had to join us here :( When you are ready to talk about it we are all here to listen and support you xoxoxo

Thanks kiki I really appreciate it so much. I'm grateful to have met you all and to have your support.

I lost my daughter at 17 weeks in May 2011 and not a day goes by that I dont think of her. :hugs: Take your time and grieve in the way that best suits YOU... dont do what others think you should do :hugs:

I was 19 weeks, I delivered a the most perfect little baby girl and we named her Freya. I probably posted my story on the wrong forum but if you go on to stillbirths/losses you can read her story and see her photo. Whenever your ready to talk, we're here for you xx

Oh, I am sure she was. My baby boy Raheem looked just like his father. He had big feet and long fingers. :angel: But, I am so grateful to have carried him for 5 months. Are you going to be trying again? My husband and I want a baby so bad especially after this.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was 18 weeks when we lost our little boy. His due date is coming up soon and I am finding all the emotions re-surfacing and it is really hard for me to see little newborns.
I too believe the same soul will come at a later time. I have learned alot through all the pain. The other ladies on this forum are a great support.

Oh. I know how you feel. I have all of these appointments that were made for him and it hurts to be reminded of them all. My dd was 1/5/2013. I am so sad but I am praying to be pregnant before then. Right now I am dealing with leaking milk and lot's of it. But, today I felt at peace. So are you trying for a rainbow baby?

We desperately want to be pregnant again...Im thinking of jumping back in to ttc. Im not trying to replace Freya...no baby ever would but we desperately want a baby xxx

Yeah me too I am definitely ready I have a doc's appt on Fri. I'll ask him when he thinks we can start bd'ng again. I am still bleeding though. How long were you bleeding or are you currently?

Yeah me too I am definitely ready I have a doc's appt on Fri. I'll ask him when he thinks we can start bd'ng again. I am still bleeding though. How long were you bleeding or are you currently?

It been exactly 1 week since I delievered Freya and im only spotting when I wipe. I really hope it stops soon xx

I think everyone is different. i bled for 5 weeks after Ava and my doctor told me I could try whenever i wanted. Some doctors tell you to wait 3 months some say right away, it all depends. I would wait till the bleeding stopped and you got your regular period and then I would try, but that is me.
Good luck and I pray you all get you BFP and have beautiful babies..:hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry for your losses everyone... I so understand how you are all feeling! We need to start a new thread on WTT :thumbup: It's time to look forward to our Rainbows :winkwink:

I can't wait to be pregnant again! I lost our Madison 3 weeks ago today. And you're right, our next pregnancies could NEVER replace our lost babies, but they will add to our family and happiness. :) I agree with Andypanda, I'm waiting for my bleeding (spotting) to stop. My Dr told us to wait wait 2-3 months to TTC. It's hard to wait, but I really want a healthy pregnancy! So I am trying to be patient... taking my vitamins, extra folic acid, and trying to lose the little bit of baby weight I gained.

It'll be worth the wait!! Blessedwomb, hope your Dr appt brings you good news :)

I'm sorry for your losses everyone... I so understand how you are all feeling! We need to start a new thread on WTT :thumbup: It's time to look forward to our Rainbows :winkwink:

I can't wait to be pregnant again! I lost our Madison 3 weeks ago today. And you're right, our next pregnancies could NEVER replace our lost babies, but they will add to our family and happiness. :) I agree with Andypanda, I'm waiting for my bleeding (spotting) to stop. My Dr told us to wait wait 2-3 months to TTC. It's hard to wait, but I really want a healthy pregnancy! So I am trying to be patient... taking my vitamins, extra folic acid, and trying to lose the little bit of baby weight I gained.

It'll be worth the wait!! Blessedwomb, hope your Dr appt brings you good news :)

Im the exact same as you...well apart from the trying to lose my baby weight :blush: ...I'll work on that soon. Ive been trying to research which supplements and vitamins can strengthen the amniotic sac (I lost Freya to PPROM)...so I ransacked the chemists today. We might not be able to :sex: just now but at least we can try and prepare our bodies xx

@andypanda I hope the bleeding stops soon. But, I am planning on waiting until November to ttc again.
@ Beaglemama Thank you, and we should definitely start a wtt thread. It would be great and I am so looking forward to all of our BFP'S!!!
@sparkle I lost Raheem to PPROM as well unfortunately.

I am going to start my weight loss regimen next week so I can just get my mind, body and soul together again. I'm feeling a lot better today and I'm happy about that. I only cried once. Not that I'm not allowed to cry, but I feel a little better. I bought some pregnancy tests the other day on Amazon and I'll be getting some ovulation strips as well which I've never used before.

Does anyone else feel like once they get pregnant again they won't tell anyone? I feel that I won't tell anyone until the day I am in labor.

Thanks ladies I am feeling a lot better today. But, I know I can only take it one day at a time. I am looking forward to ttc in November. I really thank all of you so much. It's really so sad, but only God knows why. I have found solace in prayer and my gospel music and reading my bible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->