Joining you all... :(

@andypanda I hope the bleeding stops soon. But, I am planning on waiting until November to ttc again.
@ Beaglemama Thank you, and we should definitely start a wtt thread. It would be great and I am so looking forward to all of our BFP'S!!!
@sparkle I lost Raheem to PPROM as well unfortunately.

I am going to start my weight loss regimen next week so I can just get my mind, body and soul together again. I'm feeling a lot better today and I'm happy about that. I only cried once. Not that I'm not allowed to cry, but I feel a little better. I bought some pregnancy tests the other day on Amazon and I'll be getting some ovulation strips as well which I've never used before.

Does anyone else feel like once they get pregnant again they won't tell anyone? I feel that I won't tell anyone until the day I am in labor.

No it stopped, I lost Ava in March of 2011, I was just posting how long at the time my bleeding was :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope it all works out for you all xoxoox

Pink_Sparkle I think that's great you're taking supplements! You're so right.. no TTC or DTD yet either :nope: *sigh* but we'll get there soon enough! In the meantime, let's get healthy. :thumbup: And while I said I'm trying to lose my baby weight, that hasn't stopped me from eating way too many MnM's, chocolate, and a bit of red wine... I'm giving myself til the end of the month, then back to a good strict diet!!

Blessedwomb I feel the same way about not wanting to tell people next time around. I've actually imagined myself not saying a word until the baby is in my arms lol :winkwink: Just not sure how I'd hide a 9 month belly... I have time to figure it out! And I'm glad you're doing well. Take it day by day. I'm having a lot more good days now, but it takes time. The Psalms are very comforting :hugs: I'm glad you have faith to help you through as well.

Take care everyone! And I am so grateful we have such great support here. xx

I'm very sorry for your loss and also to all the other ladies who have lost their babies. I lost my little boy just over 2 months ago and although I still miss him terribly I've now reached a point where I feel I can begin to look forward. Saying that I am dreading my due date in November and know that I'm going to find the day incredibly difficult. My OH and I are now ttc again and I'm near the end of my first normal cycle since losing Thomas. It's a personal decision for everyone regarding when to try again but for me the thought of getting pregnant again was all that kept me going in the dark early days after. I wish you all the very best of luck.

Sleep tight little angels xx

So so sorry for your losses..........xxxxxxxxxxx

@andypanda I hope the bleeding stops soon. But, I am planning on waiting until November to ttc again.
@ Beaglemama Thank you, and we should definitely start a wtt thread. It would be great and I am so looking forward to all of our BFP'S!!!
@sparkle I lost Raheem to PPROM as well unfortunately.

I am going to start my weight loss regimen next week so I can just get my mind, body and soul together again. I'm feeling a lot better today and I'm happy about that. I only cried once. Not that I'm not allowed to cry, but I feel a little better. I bought some pregnancy tests the other day on Amazon and I'll be getting some ovulation strips as well which I've never used before.

Does anyone else feel like once they get pregnant again they won't tell anyone? I feel that I won't tell anyone until the day I am in labor.

No it stopped, I lost Ava in March of 2011, I was just posting how long at the time my bleeding was :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope it all works out for you all xoxoox

I thought my bleeding had stopped :/ it seems to be picking up again *argh*

Just now I just feel as though everywhere is pregnant women, babies, prams etc. Even spending today at home I couldnt hide from it with certain tv ads etc. I dont begrudge anyone the happiness of having a baby...im not bitter but I desperately miss being pregnant. Earlier on was a soap opera and one of the characters was sitting rubbing her big bump...that had me in tears.
I hope feeling like this will ease off. xx

Congratulations on TTC Avapopmom - I hope you get your BFP very soon! Thank you for sharing with us, and I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel a lot like you do, I miss Madison so much, but I do feel hopeful that we'll have a healthy little one soon... I'm hoping by next year at this time. :flower: I'm planning on stating TTC at the 2 month mark too.

Pink_Sparkle, I think I posted on another thread under WTT my frustrations with bleeding too. My Dr said spotting off/on is very normal for awhile... just frustrating. Hang in there! :hugs: And I understand being sensitive to TV shows - I saw a commercial for ovulation tests, and how it will help you "get pregnant sooner", I wanted to cry! And then I went to the store and almost bought one... I just stood in the grocery store aisle arguing with myself that this stupid test will not MAKE me ovulate... so irrational sometimes! *sigh* Our time will come...

Take care everyone :winkwink:

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I wish there was something I could say to make it better xxx

I thought my bleeding had stopped :/ it seems to be picking up again *argh*

Grrr I remember that. I stopped bleeding after five days and then started again the day of her funeral (day 11). It was stop start until after i ovulated which was four weeks after losing her x

Well, my bleeding seems to have stopped. But, as you ladies have stated I'll be prepared for it to start soon.

@beaglemama My husband is Nigerian so when it comes time when my bump starts really showing I;ll be wearing like native gowns and so forth.

It's so hard but looking toward the future makes it so exciting to plan. My dd would have been 1.5.2013 and I definitely want to have a BFP by then.

I am going back on the Atkins diet, I was on it when I found out I was pregnant. But, I am enjoying myself this week because come Monday back to Atkins boot camp.

I have a friend who is pregnant and she feels so bad. She said because she wasn't married I was, and initially she didn't even want her baby. That made me so sad.

I have come to terms with what happened. Some days are better than others. I used to watch a Baby Story all the time now I can't. I haven't checked my e-mails because I know they're full of updates about pregnancy. My husband has deleted them for me. He's so sweet.

This experience has brought us closer together. But, what's really sad is that our experiences are shared with so many other women. Since, it's happened so many women have shared their own stories with me. Even my mother lost her first born, he was a boy, born at 7 months. But, no matter what anyone's gone through when it's your time to grieve you feel so alone.

I just lost my angel baby at 20 weeks also. I am so sorry for your loss :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->