Joining you here for the next few days!

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Hi everyone :flower:

I'm in that tricky breastfeeding limbo, where I haven't had a period in 18 months now (since we conceived our DD, who's now 9 months), but *think* I may have ovulated this month. I had the egg white CM at least, and DH and I dtd a couple of days after I noticed that.

It's been 7 days since we dtd (9 since I noticed the cm). We're not actively ttc right now but also not preventing, and I feel a bit at a loss since when we conceived DD I was charting ovulation so I knew exactly what was probably going on with my body iykwim.

I started getting period-like cramps yesterday, and they're still vaguely there right now. Since I'm still nursing, I have no idea if my breasts have changed at all. With DD, before I got my BFP I was very emotional (read: sobbed constantly!), had cramps, and just felt out of sorts. I also had an elevated temp, which I don't right now, which makes me wonder if maybe this is all in my head :wacko: But I do feel like I'm coming down with something. Gah!!!!

Ok, no real questions here (except maybe--do you ALWAYS have an elevated temperature before getting a BFP?? In which case, maybe the cramps just mean my period's coming....), I just really wanted to vent! Haven't mentioned anything to DH yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->