Joining you ladies in 1st trimester!

Ashley8806

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! I just got my :bfp: today confirmed w/ a digi. Very early, but am excited nonetheless :happydance: Anyone else going from two to three little ones? I'm a little nervous to be outnumbered :wacko: and of course financially.... but I know we will be fine :) Hope everyone is doing well! Looks like EDD is August 26th 2014, but I will have to have a C-section so will be bumped back to August 19th more than likely. Yay for a summer baby!

Attachments

• 20131213_202155 (1).jpg
    20131213_202155 (1).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies!! I just got my :bfp: today confirmed w/ a digi. Very early, but am excited nonetheless :happydance: Anyone else going from two to three little ones? I'm a little nervous to be outnumbered :wacko: and of course financially.... but I know we will be fine :) Hope everyone is doing well! Looks like EDD is August 26th 2014, but I will have to have a C-section so will be bumped back to August 19th more than likely. Yay for a summer baby!

We are so similar....I am going from 2 to 3 and pretty nervous. I have to have a c section also so will probably be pushed back to July.....So awesome to have someone right there with you. I have my first appointment on monday....wondering if I will get a sono....

We are so similar....I am going from 2 to 3 and pretty nervous. I have to have a c section also so will probably be pushed back to July.....So awesome to have someone right there with you. I have my first appointment on monday....wondering if I will get a sono....

Aww congrats!!we were hoping for july but it didn't happen, oh well :) this will be our last bc I have a history of preeclampsia so high risk so just hoping everything goes smooth!! I always had sonos very early on but I also told them I didn't know how far along I was so they did a dating scan. Now I was just there for a pre preg consult so I can't use that excuse lol. Good luck I hope you get to see your little bean :)

Congrats! I've just joined too, only got my bfp a few days ago and it's also our third. Very excited as we've been trying for almost a year for this one but bit nervous like you say too. I'm sure it will be lots of fun though and hopefully they will all be close when they're older like I am with my brother and sister :)

Thank you everyone!!! I put the digi test in DH's stocking this morning, he is excited :)

:happydance:

Congratulations lovely!!

I'm about 10 weeks gone with number 4! A little nervous as my youngest will be 5 so its been a while since I done the whole newborn thing lol :)

I LOVE your santa avater btw where did you get it xxx

Congrats Ashley! Saw you over in the TTC forums! Happy and healthy 9 months!

HEY! I just got my BFP today, and (according to fertilityfriend), my due date is August 26th, too! Bump buddies!

It's our first. We've been married 6 months, thought we would NTNP, and one month in, I'm getting two lines. I'm excited and scared as all hell, quite honestly. I'm 31, and have wanted kids my entire life (just took me a while to find the right fella), so the idea that something could go wrong is terrifying! I also started getting nauseated last night, and it hit me big time today.

I'm trying not to get too concerned. I got my first BFP yesterday, but it was really light. Today's was much darker, so I hear that's a good sign. I've got to make an appointment with an OBGYN, but we just moved to this area and I don't have one! Yikes! That's Monday's after-work goal.

I'm probably going to explode with excitement. I don't know how I'm supposed to keep it in for 10-12 more weeks. I just want to tell everyone.

:happydance:

Congratulations lovely!!

I'm about 10 weeks gone with number 4! A little nervous as my youngest will be 5 so its been a while since I done the whole newborn thing lol :)

I LOVE your santa avater btw where did you get it xxx

Thanks everyone! The picture was i n the december testing thread :) I'm sure #4 will fit in perfectly :hugs:

HEY! I just got my BFP today, and (according to fertilityfriend), my due date is August 26th, too! Bump buddies!

It's our first. We've been married 6 months, thought we would NTNP, and one month in, I'm getting two lines. I'm excited and scared as all hell, quite honestly. I'm 31, and have wanted kids my entire life (just took me a while to find the right fella), so the idea that something could go wrong is terrifying! I also started getting nauseated last night, and it hit me big time today.

I'm trying not to get too concerned. I got my first BFP yesterday, but it was really light. Today's was much darker, so I hear that's a good sign. I've got to make an appointment with an OBGYN, but we just moved to this area and I don't have one! Yikes! That's Monday's after-work goal.

I'm probably going to explode with excitement. I don't know how I'm supposed to keep it in for 10-12 more weeks. I just want to tell everyone.

Congrats!!! Number one is always stressful because you don't know what to expect. It sounds like things are progressing perfectly :) I wish you the best of luck!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->