Josh has a cold and refuse to eat!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
My poor munchquitos has caught his 1st cold... He doesn't want to drink his milk (had 4oz since 8am + cereals and fruits, didn't want lunch) Should I be worried? He doesn't have a fever, but he breathes funny and has a runny nose. The mucus is clear atm.

He just looks at me with sad eyes :cry:

Any tips ?

maybe try him with water or juice?
I'd only really worry if you couldnt get any liquids into him. I assume a bay could skip a meal or two without too much worry.
Keep an eye on his nappies - if they're wet then he must be getting enough liquid. But if you're woried do go to the doc - thats what they're there for and we cant take any chances with these little lovelies.

Aww, hope he feels better soon. Lots of cuddles should help x

Going through the same with Hannah right now :( Hope Josh feels better soon

we've stopped giving her cereal altogether and are focusing on getting formula down her. I have found that after she's had a bit of tylenol she will eat a bit more (probably because it makes her feel better--if she has the same cold I have than she has one heck of a sore throat :()

Hey jess since your in my area I will suggest the same thing we gave max when he got his cold , its from laboratiore boiron ..they have a cold remedy which is homiopatic and works wonders , it helped maxim get over his cold with in 5 days .. they have it at walmart in the pharmacy section .. worth a buy for sure

Aww bless him...hw is he today?

Hope he feels better soon hun :hugs: xx

hope josh is better? Jayden has a cold too, he breathes funny as well! What did you give LO for him to get better?

Thanks girls!! Josh is much better today. I gave him some baby tylenols yesterday and it helped him. I gave him some organic natural yogurt and that's pretty much all he ate as he refused to take anything else. Maybe his throat was sore so the cold yogurt helped.

He was the happiest baby all morning + took a lot of milk and has been sleeping since 12:30pm !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->