joshua was weighed today and......

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
the midwife came today and signed us off so that must be a good thing.

joshua weighed 7lbs 8oz at birth,
at 4 days old he weighed 7lbs 3oz
and today when the midwife weighed him he was 7lbs 12oz.

so in 6 days he has put on 9oz.

that sounds alot,is this ok or is he a greedy piggy?

Sounds good to me xx Dec was 7lbs 3ozs at birth, at 4 days he was 7lbs and by 14 days he was 8lbs, so he is doing great,sounds similar to what Dec was xx

so i havnt got a greedy little pig then.

That sounds completely normal. When we left the hospital Hannah weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces (she'd lost an ounce from birth). At our first doctors appointment 3 days later she weighed a little over 9 pounds, and at our last doctors appointment (10 days later) she weighed 9 pounds 14 ounces. The pediatrician said she was doing great and gaining weight beautifully. Honestly your doctor would have mentioned it if she was worried about the weight gain and really it's good that your LO is gaining weight, the big problem would be if he were losing.

Sounds about the same as Chloe and I was told she is thriving, she is a piglet though!!

Rebecca was 7lb 9oz, then 7lb 7oz at 5 days and then 7lb 13oz at 10 days. Sounds just about the same. She is an absolute pig though...mind you, half of what she eats comes back up! :)

birth:6lb15
5days:7lb
10days:7lb6
13days:7lb14

:rofl: 8oz in 3 days!

Sounds good to me hun, babies get good and bad days etc, so where they gain quickly one mo, may go slow later.

Kalea wont get weighed for another week :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->