Journals?

B

baby.love

Do any of you have a NTNP/TTC Journal?

I used to have one but we stopped NTNP/TTC for a while, so its now gathering dust somewhere in the depths of Journal heaven :haha:

I was thinking about starting a new one, and also wanting to stalk a few peeps along the way :blush:

:flower:

Lol journal heaven :rofl:

I don't have a NTNP journal but now i'm tracking the length of my cycles by charting i was thinking of doing one, maybe if and when this cycle ends i'll start one one.
I do put the odd ramble about my cycles in my parenting journal though..

feel free to stalk mine if you want... however it is not the usual NTNP journal format, it is more somewhere for me to moan and let things out of my head than about my cycle etc.

Hannpin stalking shall commence today :lol: xxx

Heidi - I'm debating if i should or not :shrug: I doubt i'd get stalkers, so it would be a billy no mates journal :haha:

^^ well i would stalk you...i feel like i kinda already am after your last thread :laugh2:

:hugs: aww thanks chick xxx If i start one i'll let you know xxxxx

i would stalk you :) and would love for you to stalk mine.... i try to make it light hearted...

xx

I havent had time to look at either yet, but i will be popping into your journals very soon xx

I've done it

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/644139-leahs-ntnp-journal-enter-your-own-risk.html

Lets hope i remember to update it :haha:

I have on too.. It's linked in my siggy as journal/birth story. I just started it a little while ago. If you start one I'll stalk yours!! lol

Right i'm off to start my stalking duties :haha:

Mine is now linked in my siggy - So feel free to pop in, I do however wonder if my honesty will make people think i'm a horrible person and a bad mummy :cry:

xx

Oh no that at all! You are a great mom! You had to do something that was against your character and still you made the right decision for your child. Much harder then most!

Just set up a journal if anyone would like to stalk? Links in my sig :)

Just bumping this to see if there are any others with journals i can stalk :lol:

This thread has made me some fab BnB friends .. So hoping it might do the same for others too :flower:

I have a journal but it's still in WTT! I've made a lot of friends over there and I'm reluctant to leave them! :haha: The link is in my siggy if anyone wants a look :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->